Canada: Hells Angels Members Protest Legalization of Marijuana

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
OTTAWA | As Canada’s newly elected Liberal government is on the verge of legalizing marijuana, thousands of Hells Angels members have taken the Parliament by storm yesterday to protest the new proposition.
The legalization of marijuana could cost the organized crime hundreds of thousands of jobs, believes the spokesman for the Canadian chapter of the Hells Angels, Jean-Roch Fournier.
“We estimate that Prime minister Justin Trudeau’s radical proposition to legalize marijuana could cost us over a hundred thousand jobs” says the former lawyer. “From growing operations, to trimming, packaging, transportation and selling, this new legislature will threaten the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of Canadian workers” he warns.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-hells-angels-members-protest-legalization-of-marijuana/

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
they do have a point,
maybe they should start a rallie with the cab drivers opposing uber,and defintly they should contact their Conservative MP for bringing cause to their discontent.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think if Justin is smart he would legalize the sale of Marijuana in one town for one year and see what happens.

OTTAWA | As Canada’s newly elected Liberal government is on the verge of legalizing marijuana, thousands of Hells Angels members have taken the Parliament by storm yesterday to protest the new proposition.
The legalization of marijuana could cost the organized crime hundreds of thousands of jobs, believes the spokesman for the Canadian chapter of the Hells Angels, Jean-Roch Fournier.
“We estimate that Prime minister Justin Trudeau’s radical proposition to legalize marijuana could cost us over a hundred thousand jobs” says the former lawyer. “From growing operations, to trimming, packaging, transportation and selling, this new legislature will threaten the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of Canadian workers” he warns.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-hells-angels-members-protest-legalization-of-marijuana/

Doesn't surprise me. People will be able to buy it for cost + and take the criminal profits out of it. Be nice to see the f**kers having to work for a living! :) :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
“From growing operations, to trimming, packaging, transportation and selling, this new legislature will threaten the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of Canadian workers” he warns.
LMFAO Yeah, all of whom are paying their taxes on the income they receive.

The simple reality is, marijuana funds the vast majority of the HA's other enterprises. The loss of those funds wouldn't ruin them but it would take a HUGE financial bite out of them.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think if Justin is smart he would legalize the sale of Marijuana in one town for one year and see what happens.

Doesn't surprise me. People will be able to buy it for cost + and take the criminal profits out of it. Be nice to see the f**kers having to work for a living! :) :)
I like to see you say that to their faces.

[/COLOR]LMFAO Yeah, all of whom are paying their taxes on the income they receive.

The simple reality is, marijuana funds the vast majority of the HA's other enterprises. The loss of those funds wouldn't ruin them but it would take a HUGE financial bite out of them.
are you joking?you believe that?other drugs are more fashionable then gange,designer drugs are popular.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh my God...... you idiots are still commenting on this bullshyte, troll article? It's a fu cking spoof. The stupidity in here is unbelievable.