And in Indian news...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Delhi rape crisis: Two more young children attacked

Two young children have been raped in the Indian capital of Delhi, drawing strong criticism from the city's chief minister.

Arvind Kejriwal accused the government and police of not doing enough to protect minors in the city.

The latest attacks come after a four-year-old girl was raped in Delhi last week.

Two years ago, India tightened its laws on sexual violence after the brutal gang-rape and murder of a student.

Mr Kejriwal criticised Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Lieutenant-Governor Najeeb Jung for failing to provide adequate safety and security in the city.

The responsibility for the Delhi Police comes under the national government's home ministry.

"Repeated rape of minors is shameful and worrying. Delhi police has completely failed to provide safety. What are PM n his LG doing?" Mr Kejriwal said on Twitter.

He said the prime minister should either act or transfer the control over the police to the state government.

india...worship rats, poop in street, have the bomb...seems a nice place.

Delhi rape crisis: Two more young children attacked - BBC News

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think it's despicable, because I'm human. You can keep your patented genocide.

I guess you don't like sarcasm. Who knew.