"Strategic voting" about the sickest thing I've heard of.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
People should vote to elect the person they want to win and forget the chicken sh*t games. If he can't be beaten fair and square, that in itself says a lot for the man. Only a real A$$hole of the "first water" would engage in such bull sh*t. Some people are disgusting.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
People should vote to elect the person they want to win and forget the chicken sh*t games. If he can't be beaten fair and square, that in itself says a lot for the man. Only a real A$$hole of the "first water" would engage in such bull sh*t. Some people are disgusting.
Telling people how to vote and why?

How very democratic of you.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
WHy not. We been getting robocalls out of the US telling us our union requires us to NOT vote for Harper.

Don't be silly. If you're going to make **** up, the least you could do is try and come up with something remotely believable

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
This campaign was authored by Canadian veterans who Harpo has declared war on. Listen to what they have to say before condemning them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKOXwoqCow8

A little tip for Clifford; instead using the term declared war on the veterans, think about incorporating the phrase waging an unholy jihad on the veterans... Just has a bigger punch and more of the dramatic flair that you would really want.

PS - I thought that you hated the military and all things related to such... Shouldn't you be ecstatic that Harper is sticking it to the big bad war machine?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A little tip for Clifford; instead using the term declared war on the veterans, think about incorporating the phrase waging an unholy jihad on the veterans... Just has a bigger punch and more of the dramatic flair that you would really want.

PS - I thought that you hated the military and all things related to such... Shouldn't you be ecstatic that Harper is sticking it to the big bad war machine?

Good one Capt. :) :) :)

Telling people how to vote and why?

How very democratic of you.

Not a chance, if you really believe someone else is better than Harper, go ahead and vote for him/her, but to f**k a guy up by voting for someone else you don't like is "sick" in my mind. A trick Cannuck might be capable of. :) :) :) :) (Here comes a "red")

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

You need a Snickers.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I got robo-called by the NDP yesterday.. Actually I was robo-called by Ed Broadbent who was pimping for the local NDP MP. Needless to say I hung up after about 4 seconds.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
My area has been an NDP stronghold for a long time, both Provincial and Federal, but I will go and vote Monday, just so they don't get as high a win and encourage everyone to vote even if they don't think the candidate of their choice isn't gonna win....
Some could call that strategic voting, but I say It's not being a defeatist.....
But I wouldn't go and vote Lieberal just to get them out...just because the Liberal candidate had a better chance....