Tarek Fatah exposes radical links of Islamist who desecrated citizenship ceremony

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The real story boys and girls...this possible trojan horse bitch is the heroine of some of the pointier heads in this country...the focus of warm and fuzzy cbc stories (I'm sure they'll pick this story up and run with it eh) designed to make our hearts glow with shiny pony pride and all that fancy jazz.

(2/2) … Here are screenshots of #ZuneraIshaq‘s Facebook page showing her links to #ICNA and #JamateIslami. #elxn42 pic.twitter.com/qcBFCSWnCt
— Tarek Fatah (@TarekFatah) October 10, 2015
BREAKING: Niqabi #ZuneraIshaq is member of radical Islamist Jamaat-e-Islami & works 4 #ICNA. Brief note on ICNA (1/2) pic.twitter.com/obylOe1tWf — Tarek Fatah (@TarekFatah) October 10, 2015
I have written about the ICNA previously.

A little about the ICNA: “The press release also recounted some of the views expressed at the aforementioned ICNA meeting. These included an exhortation that “Islam must be translated into political dominance”; pleas for support for “jihad” in “Chechnya, Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq [against U.S. forces], southern Sudan, and … in Bosnia/Kosova [sic]”; an appeal for unity among Pakistani Muslims against “Hindu Brahmins and Zionist Jews”; and an endorsement of Muslim women’s inclusion in carrying out jihad.”

Zunera Ishaq is employed by the ICNA Sisters, a branch of the ICNA.

see more here:

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/10...t-who-desecrated-citizenship-ceremony-elxn42/

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The media party will bury the story.

Oh trust me, it'looks be plastered all over the media the moment charges are laid under the new anti-terrorism legislation.

Oh sorry I forgot, the same Constitution that protected her right to wear the hijab protects her right to the presumption of innocence, so I guess rumors don't count.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
please keep up with current affairs and popular culture. thanks in advance.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
One worlders

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Sorry Tay, but free trade is good in principle. Canada doesn't need to grow its own coconuts.
Canada doesn't need to import Australian milk either yet here we are.

It's funny when I hear people say free trade is a good thing, especially when I ask them how their lives have improved because of free trade. They never have an answer. Do we have more, better paying jobs? No. Do we have cheaper products? Not really. Every time we sign a free trade agreement it costs us good paying jobs that get replaced with minimum rage bullshyte jobs.