Lesbian Hate Crime Hoax

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

A federal jury in a lawsuit has concluded a Monroe County lesbian couple's claim their house was torched in an act of hate was a hoax.
A jury in U.S. District Court on Monday returned a verdict in favor of American National Property and Casualty Company in a lawsuit over the fire claim of Carol Ann Stutte and Laura Jean Stutte.

In the verdict, the jury specifically concluded the insurer had proved by what's known as a preponderance of the evidence standard that the Stuttes torched their house in Vonore, Tenn., and covered it up by spray-painting the word "queers" on a detached garage and labeling the fire a hate crime by their neighbor.

The Stuttes' house was destroyed by a blaze in September 2010. The couple at the time blamed neighbor Janice Millsaps in media interviews and a lawsuit filed against Millsaps in Monroe County Chancery Court.

In that lawsuit, the Stuttes alleged Millsaps "repeatedly threatened the lives of the Stuttes" and "specifically and repeatedly threatened to burn the Stuttes' house."

The Stuttes claimed in the lawsuit that Millsaps, a month before the fire, said to them: "Do you know what is better than one dead queer? Two dead queers."

Millsaps denied any role in the fire and has not been charged despite extensive probes by the FBI, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and local arson investigators, according to Millsaps' attorney, Lewis Kinnard.

The Missouri-based insurer refused to pay the Stuttes' fire claim and concluded after its own probe, which included a polygraph examination that Millsaps passed, the Stuttes were not fire victims but fire bugs.

The jury heard five days of testimony before Senior U.S. District Judge Leon Jordan's before returning its verdict.

The jury also rejected the Stuttes' counterclaim against their insurer in which the couple claimed American National was simply trying to escape paying their claim.

The Stuttes have not been charged in the house arson. The status of their lawsuit against Millsaps was not immediately clear. An attorney with the Washington law firm that represented the Stuttes did not immediately return a phone message Tuesday.

Jury rejects hate crime claim by Vonore couple in house fire lawsuit - News Sentinel Story

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Like most lesbians, they're only lesbians because they're pug ugly.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Or they've met Blackleaf.

No. It's because they're as ugly as sin and most blokes wouldn't look at them twice and, therefore, they can only date other ugly as sin women who also don't get second glances from blokes.

That, in a nutshell, is what a lesbian is.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
No. It's because they're as ugly as sin and most blokes wouldn't look at them twice and, therefore, they can only date other ugly as sin women who also don't get second glances from blokes.

I am not sure,but as I recall I have never placed my eyes on an attractive english woman,I am sure I have,most english women i have seen are down right home style looks.
I guess their is Kate Moss.

there is kate moss.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Is that why you're single? Ugly as sin and since your di ck is so small gay men aren't even interested in you?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I have never placed my eyes on an attractive english woman

I have.

Is that why you're single? Ugly as sin and since your di ck is so small gay men aren't even interested in you?

I thank God gay men aren't interested me. Homosexuality is wrong and I don't want such attention.

As for those harridans in that picture, they're only lesbos because they're as ugly as a baboon's a*se. Generally speaking, lesbians are only lesbians because they're ugly and can't get a man. Most feminists are ugly, too.

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
My lesbian neighbours gave me a watch for my birthday last week. I think they misunderstood me when I told them that I want to watch for my birthday.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
deluded content.

Ruby Rose. Lesbian.
so beautiful!

i want that hair colour.

I have.

I thank God gay men aren't interested me. Homosexuality is wrong and I don't want such attention.

As for those harridans in that picture, they're only lesbos because they're as ugly as a baboon's a*se. Generally speaking, lesbians are only lesbians because they're ugly and can't get a man. Most feminists are ugly, too.
you should apoligize for such ignorant comments......or keep the comments to yourself.Areyou on medication?did your partner leave you for someone of the same sex?are you living under a rock?please tell me more about your strange ideations.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

There are ugly straight women as well. Their beauty has nothing to do with the fact that they are gay or straight. Duh. It's common sense, but I guess you don't have much of that.

As for the case itself, I am surprised that the neighbor hasn't sued them for slander.