TransAlta denies manipulating the market

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
TransAlta does what they want,when they want and it really doesn't matter if the public is effected/affected,this includes monetary and safety. TransAlta has a long history in Alberta of manipulation,corruption,vandilism and destroying personal property via brown outs and fire,so one wonders why now?
there certainly has to be some kind of motive for releasing this information now,when history speaks volumes of apathy of previous behaviour.TransAlta has a long history of being a Conservative bed partner.

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
The average Albertan won't bat an eye at being ripped off by a big corporation, in fact, they will probably enjoy it. Feels similar to *** kissing the boss, so it feels right.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The average Albertan won't bat an eye at being ripped off by a big corporation, in fact, they will probably enjoy it. Feels similar to *** kissing the boss, so it feels right.
it not so much being ripped off,but more the history of regulatory application.I expect corporations to make money for their shareholders,as I have high expectations of regulatory bodies managing on behalf of public good,this is where my rant begins.
I may be stupid in certain areas of world events,but with certainty I have a good comprehension of the electrical industry in Alberta,I admit to fumbles,tripping and spinning as I information gathered,but with certainy I know my history of electrical industry in Alberta,this paired with the Conservative Party of Alberta.
this being said,I really don't follow your opinion,of placing corporations along with regulatory application of public interest and good,but I give you great credit for speaking up in what you believe in.
In truth I have never kissed by boss,so I have no understanding of what that is all about,I do admit of playing bossy games with my lover,does this count?I think if the stars align,anything can feel right,Ican honestly say I have never had a fantasy about kissing my boss.I guess what feels right,must be right,but remember this good advice,all good things must come to an end,and then things don't feel that right.Be careful,it may feel right and wonderful,but later it may not.
let's get it straight,I am pro corporate and pro regulatory application.
corporations rip me off every day,I live in Alberta where everything is monopolized,and established through the whiskey and water syndrome.
rock on sister.

i love kissing,even strangers.

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
it not so much being ripped off,but more the history of regulatory application.I expect corporations to make money for their shareholders,as I have high expectations of regulatory bodies managing on behalf of public good,this is where my rant begins.
I may be stupid in certain areas of world events,but with certainty I have a good comprehension of the electrical industry in Alberta,I admit to fumbles,tripping and spinning as I information gathered,but with certainy I know my history of electrical industry in Alberta,this paired with the Conservative Party of Alberta.
this being said,I really don't follow your opinion,of placing corporations along with regulatory application of public interest and good,but I give you great credit for speaking up in what you believe in.
In truth I have never kissed by boss,so I have no understanding of what that is all about,I do admit of playing bossy games with my lover,does this count?I think if the stars align,anything can feel right,Ican honestly say I have never had a fantasy about kissing my boss.I guess what feels right,must be right,but remember this good advice,all good things must come to an end,and then things don't feel that right.Be careful,it may feel right and wonderful,but later it may not.
let's get it straight,I am pro corporate and pro regulatory application.
corporations rip me off every day,I live in Alberta where everything is monopolized,and established through the whiskey and water syndrome.
rock on sister.

i love kissing,even strangers.

I suspect if I consumed 6-8 regular strength beers, I would probably get your drift.
5 wouldn't work and 9 is when I start think everyone is making overly erotic gestures to mock me.
I'll have to get back to you.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
your funny scooby!
don't drink those beers out of Quebec,or maybe so,they have 8 or 9 %alcohol.
I drank two of these in the hot sun and had to go nighty night.
who drinks 9 beer?then again I know people who can drink like a fish,I am pretty sure they too would have issues with 9 beers as their livers aren't what they use to be.
I apoligize ifi seem to have come across as being erotic gestures,this is not what I intended to deliver,and certainly I am not mocking you,my humour is sometimes wrong.
be kind to yourself.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If the NDP is going to do anything, I hope its to throw the book at these bastards and return the $100,000,000 or so that they gained in closing down plants when unnecessary. This is simple greed and heads should roll! I am so disgusted.

When Klein privatized electricity I was dead-set against it since it is essential in a country like ours. He insisted that it would mean lower rates. It may have if there was proper oversight, but letting the fox into the hen-house like the conservatives did was obviously a mistake and we need to rectify it - fast!

If I could go "off the grid" I would do it in a heart beat!

JMHO

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
If the NDP is going to do anything, I hope its to throw the book at these bastards and return the $100,000,000 or so that they gained in closing down plants when unnecessary. This is simple greed and heads should roll! I am so disgusted.

When Klein privatized electricity I was dead-set against it since it is essential in a country like ours. He insisted that it would mean lower rates. It may have if there was proper oversight, but letting the fox into the hen-house like the conservatives did was obviously a mistake and we need to rectify it - fast!

If I could go "off the grid" I would do it in a heart beat!
JMHQUOTE]O[/
don't hold your breath,you have to have a further understanding of the electrical industry beyond "privatization,to really understand how the system rolls.
greed is the name of the game in the electrical sector,I have some stories which demonstrate greed has no boundries,including safety for the public within these boundries,the public was hoodwinked by lingo words and window dressing in believing anything was better for us in the electrical industry's "restructuring".

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is time we looked after Canadians First and the world second.
I am an economic nationalist I believe in one price for us and one
for the rest. I am no longer in favor of mass deals where we give
and they get