for the love of anonomyous

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The anonomyous group is "barking up my tree",so much so I searched out becoming a member of this group,and if I please,I hope to offer my craft for assistance in strategy planning,i hope no computer expertise,but as an information auditor,I am dam good!
the anonomyous group claims no harm and fun is the name of the game,this sounds interesting,and fun also.
I am impressed with this group.
how about you?

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
They certainly show how fragile the government websites truly are. And how easy supposedly secure RCMP data can be breached.
what they're doing is definitely a criminal activity , but the term anonymous seems to baffle law enforcement all over the world.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Compared to whet anonymous used to be and do and what they are doing today, I think they have been compromised, infiltrated or completely taken over by the establishment.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
what I found interesting was that after the movie V For Vendetta, governments worldwide made it illegal to wear masks during protests and demonstrations, but not surprisingly, didn't require the same from their police forces. things that make you go "hmmmm".

I guess halloween will become the international day of protesting anything and everything anonymously.

remember remember the 5th of november is a mere five days later!

lol

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
They are criminals.

Indeed, though now and then they do something I like. Doesnt make it right but its interesting the way that goes. Quite a few people seemed to like what they did yesterday though that too was a criminal act.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
most true anons do not 'belong' to anything never mind this white knight attention seeking arm. they'd be happy though to see nudes come from ashleymadison like the fappening thing last year but that's about it.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Indeed, though now and then they do something I like. Doesnt make it right but its interesting the way that goes. Quite a few people seemed to like what they did yesterday though that too was a criminal act.

Exactly, but see unlike yourself, many people will post-rationalize most things so they can avoid and ignore that whole pesky "right/wrong" issue.

For example, the rest of the world has to pay to go to or to rent a movie but buddy can download it for nothing and he'll tell you, that's not stealing, not really. Right? Lol.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The anonomyous group is "barking up my tree",so much so I searched out becoming a member of this group,and if I please,I hope to offer my craft for assistance in strategy planning,i hope no computer expertise,but as an information auditor,I am dam good!
the anonomyous group claims no harm and fun is the name of the game,this sounds interesting,and fun also.
how about you?
tell anonymous to fix windows so that it actually works properly. also tell them to install the latest board software here. :) :cool: ;)

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
how about you?

Many years ago I met a fellow at a party who was bragging about some cars he had broken into. I didn't know him but I punched him in the face anyway because I have had my cars broken into and finally......finally......I had one of the low lifes.

I feel the same way now and I pray to the gods to deliver to me someone who claims to have written a computer virus so I can kick the absolute living **** out of him. I will even accept a bit of jail time for this privilege. Anarchist groups like Anonymous who operate outside the bounds of democratic law yet enjoy the comfort and protection of those laws otherwise in their regular lives are another group of individuals I'd like to "meet" and I might even be able to if I attended circle jerks and comic book conventions I suppose.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I was one of them in Iranian branch ,,, but our team fell apart after a year
silly!

Many years ago I met a fellow at a party who was bragging about some cars he had broken into. I didn't know him but I punched him in the face anyway because I have had my cars broken into and finally......finally......I had one of the low lifes.

I feel the same way now and I pray to the gods to deliver to me someone who claims to have written a computer virus so I can kick the absolute living **** out of him. I will even accept a bit of jail time for this privilege. Anarchist groups like Anonymous who operate outside the bounds of democratic law yet enjoy the comfort and protection of those laws otherwise in their regular lives are another group of individuals I'd like to "meet" and I might even be able to if I attended circle jerks and comic book conventions I suppose.
silly!

what was the hydro meeting about?
people will and have died being oppositional to anything big and corporate.
people in Alberta have died defending the enviroment,or more so, the weak regulatory process,
if anything this case gives me further writing material,(this is fortunate),
what is misfortunate,another person has been killed and the hydro interests will do lots to defend the Officers actions,when hydro is involved,justice is absent.This is a no ender case,it reminds me of the Karman Willis case.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
what was the hydro meeting about?
people will and have died being oppositional to anything big and corporate.
people in Alberta have died defending the enviroment,or more so, the weak regulatory process,
if anything this case gives me further writing material,(this is fortunate),
what is misfortunate,another person has been killed and the hydro interests will do lots to defend the Officers actions,when hydro is involved,justice is absent.This is a no ender case,it reminds me of the Karman Willis case.

Hydro isn't a term we use in Alberta so I don't know what you're talking about. But I know this: if you declare war on Canadian society you will lose in the end. A lot of people far better than you will ever be over the past century have fought and legislated their way to the free society we have now that allows you to stand on any soap box or run as a candidate in any election etc freely. When you directly attack our system and try to disrupt our democracy over your personal perceptions of injustice rather than deal with them IAW the many avenues the law legally provides you'd best hope you never run across a guy like me.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Hydro isn't a term we use in Alberta so I don't know what you're talking about. But I know this: if you declare war on Canadian society you will lose in the end. A lot of people far better than you will ever be over the past century have fought and legislated their way to the free society we have now that allows you to stand on any soap box or run as a candidate in any election etc freely. When you directly attack our system and try to disrupt our democracy over your personal perceptions of injustice rather than deal with them IAW the many avenues the law legally provides you'd best hope you never run across a guy like me.
where did this rant come from?
there is no" declare war on Canada",the situation is not about anybody winning and/or anybody,one person or organization losing,unless of course you are the Officer, the dead person, the families of all parties involved,the RCMP,the community of Dawson creek,the community of anonoor the Federal/Provincial government,or society in general.This whole recent ordeal is a noone win,( maybe except Hydro) and everyone lose,including you grainfedpraiboy213945.there is no war,just symptoms of modern world communication.
i know people who have 6 computers in their basement,what they do i am not sure,but i know they are hard working,honest people.
i don't belong to anonomyous,i don't even know where my spellcheck is on this computer,so go light on the "you".
what i do know,police in Canada have a history of rewriting history through their process's of denial, anyway they please,even making their own Officers go down,with their families during their story telling sessions,the RCMP have disrupted democracy,by allowing the rewriting of stories to interfere with justice.get it straight who and what is interfering with democracy,the RCMP are the biggest obstructors to democracy.
anonymous group with the dawson creek incident is trying to deliver democracy.I think Canadians like this.
the truth is that Officer was probably hired by hydro with conditions on how to handle "people of Opposition" to the Hydro project,I doubt the Officer was on only RCMP pay,this is history repeating itself.
there are going to be many factors to this case,and I am willing to wait and see how democracy plays itself out.I am also going to be more then interested on how management is going to distant themselves from the Officer.If anything it should be great to see some of those old tricks reappear.
this is not about winning and losing,it is about a history Canadians are sick of.
Anonymous is barking up my tree.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
where did this rant come from?
there is no" declare war on Canada",the situation is not about anybody winning and/or anybody,one person or organization losing,unless of course you are the Officer, the dead person, the families of all parties involved,the RCMP,the community of Dawson creek,the community of anonoor the Federal/Provincial government,or society in general.This whole recent ordeal is a noone win,( maybe except Hydro) and everyone lose,including you grainfedpraiboy213945.there is no war,just symptoms of modern world communication.
i know people who have 6 computers in their basement,what they do i am not sure,but i know they are hard working,honest people.
i don't belong to anonomyous,i don't even know where my spellcheck is on this computer,so go light on the "you".
what i do know,police in Canada have a history of rewriting history through their process's of denial, anyway they please,even making their own Officers go down,with their families during their story telling sessions,the RCMP have disrupted democracy,by allowing the rewriting of stories to interfere with justice.get it straight who and what is interfering with democracy,the RCMP are the biggest obstructors to democracy.
anonymous group with the dawson creek incident is trying to deliver democracy.I think Canadians like this.
the truth is that Officer was probably hired by hydro with conditions on how to handle "people of Opposition" to the Hydro project,I doubt the Officer was on only RCMP pay,this is history repeating itself.
there are going to be many factors to this case,and I am willing to wait and see how democracy plays itself out.I am also going to be more then interested on how management is going to distant themselves from the Officer.If anything it should be great to see some of those old tricks reappear.
this is not about winning and losing,it is about a history Canadians are sick of.
Anonymous is barking up my tree.

You might want to preface your post with what you are talking about. Nothing you've said makes any sense, to me anyway. What's all this about "hydro" and the RCMP??? Please enlighten us. (Oh, spell check is right button click).

Dixie

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You might want to preface your post with what you are talking about. Nothing you've said makes any sense, to me anyway. What's all this about "hydro" and the RCMP??? Please enlighten us. (Oh, spell check is right button click).

Dixie

Last week the RCMP shot a protester at the Site C dam hearings in Dawson Creek. In what passes for minds of conspiracy theorists evil corp(BC Hydro)pays RCMP members cash to kill protesters. The fact that said nutbar was waving a knife around and did not put it down as ordered has nothing to do with it.