Jim Carrey issues apology after tweeting photo of autistic teen in vaccine tweet

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
self-righteous celeb scumbag

Jim Carrey has issued an apology after posting a series of tweets expressing outrage over the California governor's decision requiring all children going to school to get vaccinated, regardless of the circumstance.

One of his tweets also including a photo of a child with autism having a breakdown, implying that vaccines had caused his intellectual disability.

The image was of 14-year-old Alex Echols Carrey had no permission to use this pic.

The teen's aunt took to Instagram to share how upset she was regarding the use of her nephew's photo.

"I'm very disgusted and sickened," Elizabeth Welch, wrote. "Alex had these conditions before he was ever vaccinated."

Carrey has since removed the photo and apologized for using it.

"I'd like to apologize to the Echols family and others for posting a pic of their kids w/o permission. I didn't mean to cause them distress," he wrote.

Although he apologized, he did not remove his tweets regarding his distaste for vaccinations being required.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...oto-autistic-teen-article-1.2280102?cid=bitly

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Too many yes people around you ruins your ability to think clearly