Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
OK
Election date is the next day.
All parties have made big money promises to buy your vote. Does that make you feel like a hooker?
Now you are undecided.

Trudeau is his normal screw up with announcements and ya know he would have a tight rein on the Party, already displayed as Harper does.

Harper ditched the blue sweater - but on Defense - he has made a mockery of the Military, Veterans treated poorly and just started the big suck-up to them - tax cuts for certain select groups and his tough on crime, in some cases valid, but others were over the top. Playing the (fear card) I can keep you safe from terror- Really- anyone believe that?

Then we have Thomas - We know he wants to spend, but how much can he really spend before raising taxes. And we know he will.

Set aside your partisanship and voe for what you think is best for Canada.

1 condition- if you post in the thread- you vote - fair enough.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
When I first started voted, I didn't know how to choose. So I got in the habit of actually reading the candidates bios (shocking). Not the party leaders, I mean, but the riding candidates. I do consider party policy too. All this excessive analysis leads me to voting the same way almost every election, so there isn't much point.

I live in an NDP stronghold but have been redistricted into a new riding for this election. I'll have to re-evaluate but I'll be honest and say I'll probably end up voting NDP.