.A. Gang Member Gold Plate’s Own Genitals To Death

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Los Angeles | An L.A. gang member, Nazario Conchuza Gonzalez, who is part of the infamous Ms-13 gang, also called MarMaybe

Salvatrucha, has died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate his 17th anniversary.

The young man that is originally from El Salvador and is an active member of the MS-13 crime family is believed to have attempted to gold plate his own genitals with a
professional automotive gold plater stolen from a local garage after first painting his genitals with a lead-based paint, believe experts

. The 17-year old man who was allegedly a fan of the
2002 American

comedy movie Goldmember, which
is a loose parody of the James Bond films

Goldfinger, had taken the Spanish nickname of “Pelotas de oro”, or golden testicles, before attempting to gold plate his own genitals to his ultimate demise. LA Gang Member Gold Plates Own Genitals To Death

Gold platting one’s own genitals is “a medical impossibility” and should not be attempted, warns Dr Ian Joseffson

Dr Ian Joseffson of the Los Angeles Community Hospital warns of a growing trend within gang members to attempt the “deadly operation”.
“This is the third case this year, but we have had many occurrences in hospitals in the region these past years. It seems to be a growing trend within the gang member community”

he told reporters.
“I have no idea where this idea comes from but plating one’s own genitals will only ultimately end in serious medical complications or even death, as we have seen in this case”

he explained. Some experts believe the tradition might find it’s roots in prehistoric Mesoamerican cultures, such as the Mayas who painted parts of their bodies with gold paint to empower themselves and as an offering to the Gods.f
L.A. Gang Member Gold Plate’s Own Genitals To Death | Linkbeef

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Maybe they won't learn from this idiots mistake and it'll decrease the surplus population of gang bangers.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A ha ha! I frigging wondered that but when I looked at the link it didn't seem like a satire site, just like a tabloid-ish website.

And people are damn strange.

Lol. I been had.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Los Angeles | An L.A. gang member, Nazario Conchuza Gonzalez, who is part of the infamous Ms-13 gang, also called MarMaybe

Salvatrucha, has died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate his 17th anniversary.

L.A. Gang Member Gold Plate’s Own Genitals To Death | Linkbeef

There's a silver lining to this story, if the profound intelligence of this guy is typical of the rest of the gang, I predict the longevity of the gang will be short! :) :)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
well iffen he ever do want the goldenrod gold leafing would be the answer make that pole shine like the sun.

be pretty rough to include the scrotem though might have to paint those...blue maybe?