Good Cop story....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The media fills airwaves about shooting and bully cops - and largely ignores the greater majority of police who do a great job - so in their honour, I'm sharing this one off FB:

Dash-Cam Captures Cop Pulling Over 80-Year-Old Woman. Watch What He Does, INCREDIBLE!
service with patience and humility....lovely!

Been tried, remember, but the thread just got pissed on by the Anti-Cop A-holes on CC.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/134222-blue-lives-matter-cop-dies.html
I can tell you why IF you are truly curious

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well let's hear your reasoning..
just that this thread is a happy spin...yours was meant to challenge not celebrate "where's the outrage"..this one is set up for enjoyment and lets people decide for themselves if they feel that way

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
To most people a challenge is an simply an obstacle to surmount.....
To a Liberal....it's a personal attack.....

:lol: 10/10

just that this thread is a happy spin...yours was meant to challenge not celebrate "where's the outrage"..this one is set up for enjoyment and lets people decide for themselves if they feel that way

Yeah, well it was a spin off on the "Black Live Matter thread." Which of course the CC Liberals embraced.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Actually, it was pulled from FB and posted here with no intent to compete with anything in here
it was a great thread and pretty near everything after it should be removed...

I apologize lone

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Actually, it was pulled from FB and posted here with no intent to compete with anything in here

I'm not saying it was competing, and I think the thread is great... 10/10 for your thread Lone Wolf. I support Police 100%.

Just like when I was called into Jury Duty in Ft. Worth, TX and they started to question me, I said one thing. "I think police are always honest." for some reason I was sent home.

Police Heroes

I'm just pointing out there are a lot of hyprocites on CC and according to SAL, if she is not in agreement with what is said, just edit it.. and delete it.. Freedom of Speech is Okay, if she is in agreement with it.. LOL ;)

Just mess'in with ya SAL. :)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is true many are great cops and do great community service and look after little old ladies.
We however can't forget for one second the bullies and crooked ones that flaunt the system
daily I agree though there should be equal billing