9 Blacks killed in church. Cops looking for White guy

tay
Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen says the FBI will be involved in the investigation of a shooting at a historic black church that killed nine and is being called a hate crime.

Mullen said the FBI would aid the investigation while speaking at a news conference that was also attended by FBI Special Agent in Charge David A. Thomas.

The latest on Charleston shooting: 6 female, 3 male victims | Boston Herald (external - login to view)

Suspect in Charleston Church Shooting Identified

Suspect in Charleston Church Shooting Identified - SConFire.com (external - login to view)

taxslave
+3
He really don't look all that white. Did they ask him how he self identifies?

Sal
crazy, tragic

Locutus

Dylann Storm Roof

grumpydigger
+1
every week, there's another incredible act of stupidity .
The access to firearms by the mentally disturbed seems to be commonplace in American society.

Sadly next week will be another one.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
This is clearly an act of an Atheist against good Christians.

Or a crazed lunatic.

Mahan
I think it's not about racism , it might be for some religious reasons

spaminator
+1
in a strange coincidence he looks similar to a Toronto rape suspect sketch.

IdRatherBeSkiing
According to phone updates, suspect has been arrested.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MahanView Post

I think it's not about racism , it might be for some religious reasons

Hate is hate. Hating someone for their beliefs is just as asinine as hating them for their skin colour.

DaSleeper
+2
And nobody rioting, and calling racial profiling...............

Walter
+3
CBS News: Gunman In Deadly Church Shooting Caught « CBS Atlanta (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

And nobody rioting, and calling racial profiling...............

Don't worry Sharpton and the MSM are on the way to rectify that.

lone wolf
+1
Too bad more wouldn't end like this one in Timmins yesterday....

Armed standoff in Timmins over. Suspect at large (3 photos) (external - login to view)

18 hours and nobody home....

Serryah
Supposedly he said "you take our jobs, you rape our women, you have to go."

Sounds racist to me, although he "only" shot three men so I'm sure someone's gonna take the six women he killed and run with how he's a sexist too or something.

bluebyrd35
This person received a 45 caliber pistol from his father as a 21st birthday gift in April. Doesn't seem that dad thought he was mentally disturbed. Happy Birthday kid!!

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Too bad more wouldn't end like this one in Timmins yesterday....

Armed standoff in Timmins over. Suspect at large (3 photos) (external - login to view)

18 hours and nobody home....

So 7 hours to respond and then 9 hours before they realized somebody had left? Definition of incompetence.

Quote: Originally Posted by SerryahView Post

Supposedly he said "you take our jobs, you rape our women, you have to go."

Sounds racist to me, although he "only" shot three men so I'm sure someone's gonna take the six women he killed and run with how he's a sexist too or something.

I am skeptical off all eye witness accounts. Some sayings could be included to further an agenda. Not sure if this is the case here but his actions do not follow his alleged statement.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

CRAP!! Any CC Member gone missing lately??

SLM
Suspect in custody after killing of pastor, 8 others at South Carolina prayer meeting | CTV News (external - login to view)

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Interesting that this photo is cropped to cut off the flags on his jacket.

These are the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) countries ruled by a white supremacist minority.

Sal
he looks delightfully happy doesn't he?

WLDB
Dylan Storm Roof - sounds like a comic book villain name.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Interesting that this photo is cropped to cut off the flags on his jacket.

Maybe for good reason- to get a bigger shot of his mug.

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Maybe for good reason- to get a bigger shot of his mug.

I would bet the person who cropped it did so for that reason, or to make the picture smaller, and didn't know what those flags were.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

Dylan Storm Roof - sounds like a comic book villain name.

I've heard of storm windows and storm doors but Storm Roof has to be a first. He's in serious ****, in S.Carolina a hate crime (I hate that designation, what deliberate murder isn't?) could mean taking a seat in Ol' Sparky.

Corduroy
+1
Another word for hate crime is terrorism. Break down the description of both and you'll find they are just the same.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Another word for hate crime is terrorism. Break down the description of both and you'll find they are just the same.

Yep, neither one is likely to get you a citizen of the year award.

Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, NO- he looks like a spoiled sulking little snot.

Twila
+4 / -1
One of these guys killed 9 people. One of these guys was selling single cigarettes.

B00Mer
If he's not shot and killed before his trial he will die in prison!! And that's a fact!!

White power my azz. Any idiot who supports this cowardly azzhole should rot in hell right along with him.

Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

He needs a hug.

Locutus
+1

ANOTHER KILLER ON PSYCH DRUGS... (external - login to view)

Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof was reportedly taking a drug that has been linked with sudden outbursts of violence, fitting the pattern of innumerable other mass shooters who were on or had recently come off pharmaceutical drugs linked to aggression.

According to a CBS News report (external - login to view), earlier this year when cops searched Roof after he was acting suspiciously inside a Bath and Body Works store, they found “orange strips” that Roof told officers was suboxone, a narcotic that is used to treat opiate addiction.

Suboxone is a habit-forming drug that has been connected with sudden outbursts of aggression.

more

» Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! (external - login to view)

JLM
+5 / -1
#30  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

One of these guys killed 9 people. One of these guys was selling single cigarettes.

But you have to understand, Twila, the one guy was likely depriving the Gov't. of some tax money!

no new posts