Outrage as Texas cops break up teenage pool party, violently force black girl to grou

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Outrage as Texas cops break up teenage pool party, violently force black girl to ground

A McKinney, Texas police officer has been suspended after a clip went viral showing him throwing a black bikini-clad teenager to the ground and chasing her friends with a gun. Police were called in because of “too many black teens” partying in the area.

A video filmed on June 5 and posted on YouTube by Brandon Brooks has scored hundreds of thousands of views, causing a wave of online outrage. It shows McKinney police officers forcing a group of black teenagers dressed in sportswear and bathing suits to the ground, and chasing those who do not comply with what look like flashlights or Tasers. They also swear at the kids.

One particularly aggressive officer is seen dispersing a group of girls, shouting “I don’t care, you’re leaving now.” Moments later he is seen walking up to and detaining a black female teen who is reluctant to leave immediately.

WARNING: VIOLENCE, GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

Then, all of a sudden, the cop throws the bikini-clad girl to the ground. When other girls run to the scene, he violently pushes them away before producing a gun and briefly chasing two of the black teens. He then returns to the girl, forces her face down, and sits on her back to handcuff her. The teenager repeatedly cries “Oh my momma, oh God!” and bursts into tears.

The officer has been identified by local media as Eric Casebolt, although the McKinney Police Department did not immediately disclose his name. The department, however, said that an officer had been placed on administrative leave following the incident. An investigation has also been launched.

“Several concerns about the conduct of one of the officers at the scene have been raised,” local police Chief Greg Conley told reporters on Sunday. He described the 14-year-old female as having been “temporarily detained” and then“ultimately released to her parents.”

Meanwhile, the reason for the police action, which involved a dozen officers dispersing a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool, has raised further questions. Police spokesperson Sabrina Boston said police were called in due to “multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave.”

According to Boston, officers “encountered a large crowd that refused to comply with police commands” and were given additional reinforcement.

Police have been accused of racial prejudice in the incident, as officers appeared to be picky about which of the 70 teens of different ethnicities they forcefully detained.

“Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic,” said Brooks, who shot the footage, and is white himself, according to inquisitr.com. “[The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.”

Meanwhile, the father of the girl, Jahi Adisa Bakari, made a public call on social media for Casebolt to be “fired immediately.”

Tro'juan (Tro) @Trojuan_

The father of the teenage girl in McKinney speaks.

source: http://rt.com/usa/265639-mckinney-cops-pool-party-girl/

FIRED!!! **** charged.. he pulled his gun in a situation he should never have pulled his firearm..

Anyone notice the guy in the turquoise hat on the far right (top pic)..

White legs, white arms and a blackest head.. must have a Micheal Jackson thing going on??

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That cop was way too amped up. There may be more to story but you can't be going off like that. jmo.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
There is always more than one side to every story......

There always is. Nobody calls the police because a group of kids are sitting politely having a tea party.

That cop was way too amped up. There may be more to story but you can't be going off like that. jmo.

Yeah he was, although being outnumbered like that must be overwhelming. Still what is needed in a police officer is someone who can remain authoritative AND be a cool cucumber in those types of situations. I think what we get a lot of in these videos are the ones who aren't quite there yet.

And I still maintain that 99% of the time police are doing their jobs correctly and well within the bounds of justifiable in terms of force. We don't get people recording that cuz that would be a pretty boring video.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You could see some of them were being cool. He was so hyper. The back story clearly justifies the party ending but all it took was one cop running all about and swearing and drawing his weapon to flip the media against the cops and victims.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I imagine that some, if not most of those teens are remembering recent news articles of black's being shot and killed by police.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
There always is. Nobody calls the police because a group of kids are sitting politely having a tea party.

Yeah he was, although being outnumbered like that must be overwhelming. Still what is needed in a police officer is someone who can remain authoritative AND be a cool cucumber in those types of situations. I think what we get a lot of in these videos are the ones who aren't quite there yet.

And I still maintain that 99% of the time police are doing their jobs correctly and well within the bounds of justifiable in terms of force. We don't get people recording that cuz that would be a pretty boring video.

That is why they invented backup. If he was overwhelmed by a group of unarmed teens, he should have called for his buddies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If a cop is riding solo, they can't afford back up. A perfect example of what trying to pay pension obligations rather than providing service looks like

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You could see some of them were being cool. He was so hyper. The back story clearly justifies the party ending but all it took was one cop running all about and swearing and drawing his weapon to flip the media against the cops and victims.

As well as the media's lack of interest in the "truth" as opposed to a "story".

And believe me, I am not justifying this guy's actions but let's really look at for what it is. An out of control party with a bunch of rowdy teens where the worst thing that happened is a girl got pushed to the ground.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When I was a sinner in my youth we always gave the cops grief when they stomped a party. Some guy that looked a lot like me made off with the keys from a cruiser. Another guy that looked like my buddy stole the rollers. They looked super cool behind the drummer in our garage band.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As well as the media's lack of interest in the "truth" as opposed to a "story".

And believe me, I am not justifying this guy's actions but let's really look at for what it is. An out of control party with a bunch of rowdy teens where the worst thing that happened is a girl got pushed to the ground.

Agreed.

This is the story du jour these days. This is what sells. I am sure everyone knows the back ground of how this whole thing went down and why the cops were even there but the MSM will only focus on the cop that was running all over.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Locutus; said:
damn...now I'M outraged.

Why? If he is so innocent he would have fought the charges and be backed up by a union provided lawyer so that he would not have to pay for his defense.

Now he can be charged with a civil crime and not have the union back him up so he's setting himself up for a big loss in court.