There goes the hood.........

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Police in New York are investigating an alleged hate crime after an African American family received an anonymous note asking them to leave the town where they live.

The Copes were asked to leave Lindenhurst on Long Island, which the letter claims is “84 per cent white”.

“Attn: African-American family,” the note written in capital letters says. “This is coming from Lindenhurst community.

“You don’t belong here. Please leave Lindenhurst as soon as you can. It will be better for all of us. Find the town where there are more people like you.”

more

African American Copes family told to leave Lindenhurst home as 'you don't belong here' - Americas - World - The Independent

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
lol I love the end..."sorry if this is rude but it's the truth"...guess the other 16% non-white are white enough

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
NOW HEAR THIS NOW HEAR THIS We are entering a slow news day.
I love the coffee cup too.
If this were a hate crime it wouldn't have the sorry for being rude.
My God it might have been written by a Canadian sorry about that

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There is a small town in southern Missouri right on the Ark/Mo line that use to have a sign that read, "Black man don't let the sun rise on your back in our town.". Pretty sad comment on that part of the country in those days.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There is a small town in southern Missouri right on the Ark/Mo line that use to have a sign that read, "Black man don't let the sun rise on your back in our town.". Pretty sad comment on that part of the country in those days.

Were they supposed to face East?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm sorry. Did someone mention it was medication time yet?

Maybe you were waiting for the music to start playing. lol

LOLvindictive little crybaby anywho.lol

You were so craving the attention last night, are you not craving it now?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
well you know all us attention ho's are fickle. What's wrong little man did someone get butthurt . Take two Tylenol a sitz bath and it'll be all better in the morning.:).

But use Epsom salts not sea salt you'll have a more harmonious outcome