ISIS kills 400, mostly women & children, in Palmyra – Syrian state TV

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
ISIS kills 400, mostly women & children, in Palmyra – Syrian state TV

Islamic State fighters have killed at least 400 people in Syria's ancient city of Palmyra, most of them women and children, Syrian state television said on Sunday.

It said it was quoting residents inside the city, which is known as Tadmur in Arabic and is home to renowned Roman-era ruins including well-preserved temples, colonnades and a theatre.

Opposition activists have said on social media that hundreds of bodies were in the streets of the city after it was seized by the ultra hardline group on Wednesday. They said they were believed to be government loyalists. (Reuters)

source: Middle East Updates / Reports on ISIS massacre in Syria's Palmyra emerge - Middle East Updates - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Religion of Peace.. such brave muslim men..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Random in the streets would be aerial bombing and when ISIS benefits it isn't Syria doing the bombing. In the start of the fight for the city in Iraq they managed to get 13 suicide bombs to go off at the same time (without OBL leading the charge). Since they were big explosions a car with low grade explosives so that leaves 2 possibilities and that is a car was targeted by ISIS using he anti-tank rounds or a car is targeted from above and a missile delivers the explosion.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not as high as this guy. (I wake up like this, it's called being awake, you should try it sometime.
This guy should have called in sick. lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Now repeat after me, just because the headline says Kurdish it doesn't mean that is what it was. Said missile enters said vehicle and exits out the bottom before exploding and the secondary one was the gas tank going rather than somebody took their finger off the trigger. and some explosives in the said car went boom.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Opposition activists have said on social media that hundreds of bodies were in the streets of the city after it was seized by the ultra hardline group on Wednesday. They said they were believed to be government loyalists

wow brutally savage

and the beat goes on

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You'd think that maybe after thousands of years of barbarism that people might develop some sense of intelligence. Don't understand how anyone could take another human beings life.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You'd think that maybe after thousands of years of barbarism that people might develop some sense of intelligence. Don't understand how anyone could take another human beings life.
I know. It is a foreign concept to kill for sport but psychopaths do it and they must be psychopaths to butcher like that

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I just don't see any redeeming quality whatsoever in sub humans who could do things like that.

some psychopaths are born, others are made but regardless they have no conscience... well trained they could be hit men and put to some use I guess but let loose like this = random chaos

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
some psychopaths are born, others are made but regardless they have no conscience... well trained they could be hit men and put to some use I guess but let loose like this = random chaos
You'd think there'd be at least a small grain of remorse. Something. But there couldn't be. It's beyond my comprehension I guess.