Man Sues rodeo company - Says bull called Slow Poke too violent

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What a maroon!

He shoulda oughta done handled it this way.

Seriously, there actually aren't words sufficient to discuss a man stupid enough to take bull riding lessons, unless I'm mistaken the object of bull riding is to hang on while the bull tries to buck you off, and then sue because the bull did exactly that.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
clearly his brain is full of manure...

he's lucky Bodacious has been retired. I am not a fan of bull riding, but I liked watching Bodacious head slam the riders. He was a smart bull.

Here's a tribute to Bodacious (at about 2:42 mark you get a really clear view of what made him so dangerous. He was able to maneuver the rider into a position where they'd have their face slammed into his head.)

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
clearly his brain is full of manure...

he's lucky Bodacious has been retired. I am not a fan of bull riding, but I liked watching Bodacious head slam the riders. He was a smart bull.

Here's a tribute to Bodacious (at about 2:42 mark you get a really clear view of what made him so dangerous. He was able to maneuver the rider into a position where they'd have their face slammed into his head.)

You are not a fan of Bull riding but you like watching the Cowboy get injured, ok.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Anyone remember the bull in the 80s called Rambo? A mean piece of hamburger.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
One bull was called First Blood as well but Rambo was unrideable.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So your statements are so true that i am not allowed to make note of the bullchit, ok.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is just the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. Rodeo is not chess.
The guy should be charged with wasting the courts time

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
One bull was called First Blood as well but Rambo was unrideable.

Unrideable? Going to see if youtube has anything on Rambo the bull.

This is just the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. Rodeo is not chess.
The guy should be charged with wasting the courts time

He'll probably have to pay for the court time if (when) he looses.