Police: Glad We Shot a White Guy

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Police: Glad We Shot a White Guy

A Kentucky sheriff said that if one of his deputies had to shoot somebody — as happened Sunday morning — he’s glad that that somebody was white.

Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly made the surprising admission during a press conference on Monday. He was providing details on the Mother’s Day shooting in Bardstown of 25-year-old John Kennedy Fenwick, who is white.

“We do not want trouble. We are glad that he is white, and we shouldn’t have to be worried about that,” Mattingly said.

He made the remark in response to a reporter’s question about whether the sheriff’s department was worried about backlash from the community over the shooting. A sheriff’s deputy shot Fenwick twice after he rammed a stolen pickup truck into three separate police vehicles, causing one to burst into flames.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r-MI28ZPE8

When there is a very real fear that doing your job (i.e. using force on a violent scumbag) as a policeman when the violent scumbag is of a certain skin color will result in massive riots and property destruction, society is in a bad way.

Our police force exists to protect the lives and property of the innocent from those who have demonstrated a willingness to threaten those lives and property. When they do that, how about we check all the facts before we destroy even more property and harm more people in the name of a dirtbag? Is that too much to ask?

Leaving the police fearful of doing their job when the suspect’s skin is a certain color is a sure way to foster more crime in the areas where people of that same skin color live…and in society in general.
This article is printed with the permission of the author(s). Opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted therein, and do not necessarily represent those of American Clarion or Dakota Voice LLC.

source: Police: Glad We Shot a White Guy

Well it was a white cop who shoot the white guy.. if it was a Black Cop and White guy..

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
What has gotten lost in this entire situation is the specifics related to why the police felt it necessary to draw and fire their weapons.

Race should have nothing to do with that, but when entire communities feel it's necessary to riot, well, not much you can do other than hope that you fire on someone whose community won't go nuts

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm sure the white guys family are proud that he is first at something in his sorry life. Can't get any more matrixy than than that IMO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Im sure T-Bones and Cliffy are glad the fella shot is white!??
I'm just sorry it's not you.

Race should have nothing to do with that, but when entire communities feel it's necessary to riot, well, not much you can do other than hope that you fire on someone whose community won't go nuts
There is no disparity in treatment of the races and they deserve it and there's nothing we can do about it.

Hmm. . . sounds a lot like the deniers' global warming "argument."

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I'm just sorry it's not you.

There is no disparity in treatment of the races and they deserve it and there's nothing we can do about it.

Hmm. . . sounds a lot like the deniers' global warming "argument."

Nice interpretation of the original message.

All the same, have you thought about analyzing the crime rates in the various communities that see these shootings?.. Maybe correlate this with some basic demographics to determine the probability of police involvement?

yeah, I thought not

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nice interpretation of the original message.

All the same, have you thought about analyzing the crime rates in the various communities that see these shootings?.. Maybe correlate this with some basic demographics to determine the probability of police involvement?

yeah, I thought not
But you're forgetting it's the "Man's" fault those demographics, those communities and those people act that way anyway.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
But you're forgetting it's the "Man's" fault those demographics, those communities and those people act that way anyway.
Are you hinting it was another FBI sting that 'ended badly' and all their 'CI's' ended up on the 'table'? What are the odds of getting all the footage from when the wounded started to arrive and lock-down was over?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thought about it, but it don't seem necessary, and there are to many obstacles to getting good data.

What does it pay?
More'n you make.