Not Terrorists

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sunday Biker Gang Shooting Leaves Nine Dead, Several Injured

WACO: (May 17, 2015) Three rival motorcycle gangs turned a local restaurant into a shooting gallery Sunday afternoon and when the gunfire was over, nine people were dead and several were injured.

Waco police Sunday afternoon, assisted by Department of Public Safety troopers, police officers from several cities and deputies from the McLennan County Sheriff's Office were surrounding the Twin Peaks Restaurant, in the Central Texas Market Place after several people were reported shot during a rival motorcycle gang fight, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

Police and troopers were in the parking lot trying to secure the area and protect citizens when a fight broke out inside the restaurant and spilled into the parking lot.

Swanton said the fight quickly escalated from fists and feet to chains, clubs and knives, then to gunfire.

Gang members were shooting at each other and officers at the scene fired their weapons, as well, Swanton said.
The scene at the Market Place between Don Carlos and Twin Peaks was absolute chaos, Swanton said.

The victims were taken by ambulance to Baylor Scott and White Hillcrest Medical Center, which later was placed on lock down, but officials at Hillcrest said they had no comment.

He also said police have been trying to work with management at Twin Peaks for several weeks but have been thwarted in their efforts to avoid a situation like happened Sunday afternoon.

A witness who was having lunch across the parking lot at Don Carlos Mexican Restaurant said he and his family had just finished eating and walked into the parking lot when they heard several gunshots and saw wounded being taken from the fight scene.
"We crouched down in front of our pick-up truck because that was the only cover we had," the man, who asked not to be identified, said.

He and his family were travelling to Selina, Kansas and decided to stop for lunch.

He said he saw several wounded men being treated.

He also said there were several police officers at the scene and ambulances were responding to the scene to aid those hit by gunfire.

Well, they can be thankful it wasn't terrorists. Coz that woulda been terrible!

I do kinda wonder where all them stand-up, armed, Chuck Norris Texans were. I thought they were supposed to get all manly and shoot down the criminals.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

WACO: (May 17, 2015) Three rival motorcycle gangs turned a local restaurant into a shooting gallery Sunday afternoon and when the gunfire was over, nine people were dead and several were injured.

I have a sense that a lot of bizarre stuff happens in Wacko! :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I do kinda wonder where all them stand-up, armed, Chuck Norris Texans were. I thought they were supposed to get all manly and shoot down the criminals.

Why bother, they are shooting each other.. not targeting innocent civilians.. let them kill each other.. just like in Iraq right now and all the Arab states fighting ISIS.. have at it.. and eliminate each other.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Maybe they were radicalized and having a Hells Angels jihad.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The police were there and returned fire when they were fire upon.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Where did it mention the HA, I've watched several broadcasts and no club names were mentioned. Maybe they were farm teams. Any body know any thing solid ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Where did it mention the HA, I've watched several broadcasts and no club names were mentioned. Maybe they were farm teams. Any body know any thing solid ?
Coupla bush-league clubs called the Cossacks and the Bandidos.

Shootout among rival biker gangs in Texas restaurant kills 9 - The Washington Post

Stupid thugs can't even spell their own club name right.

I think they should declare martial law for the white areas of Waco. Looks like this community can't control the crime and thuggery among their own people.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
It is clear the USA is under attack. Under Article 5 of NATO, Canada is preparing to send CF-whatevers to bomb these terrorist cells. The front lines will not be restricted to Texas, a reliable (hard to find but one popped up)government source confirmed.

Really, if these thugs wore burqas instead of Nazi helmets there would be hell to pay.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My 1st question was going to be are they better shots than the cops as far as stray bullets go. Now the possibility exists that SWAT showed up to a knuckle and knife fight and killed 9 by gunning them down.

Stupid thugs can't even spell their own club name right.

I think they should declare martial law for the white areas of Waco. Looks like this community can't control the crime and thuggery among their own people.
That spelling 'error' is to throw the cops off their trail.

You don't get out much do you?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There were two mentioned Banditos and one other but I heard nothing of HA.
There were a lot of independents and other clubs. In the beginning they as I
understand it were not firing on police until the cops intervened and fired on
the bikers, Mind you people shooting up a parking lot does require police to
stop it any way they can. Shooting galleries are not parking lots. Don't blame
the cops for this one.