Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets Death Penalty

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets Death Penalty!!!

Boston Bombing Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict in Penalty Phase

Hurray!!!

I would like to see this Terrorist killed, but 50 to 60 years living in a concrete cell would be nice too..

Hey, but I know.. he was just a Child 19 years old like Omar, so kid guy right..

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets Death Penalty!!!

Boston Bombing Trial: Jury Reaches Verdict in Penalty Phase

Hurray!!!

I would like to see this Terrorist killed, but 50 to 60 years living in a concrete cell would be nice too..

Hey, but I know.. he was just a Child 19 years old like Omar, so kid guy right..

He got what he deserved! An 8 year old innocent boy was killed.

I actually think keeping him for life may have been a more cruel penalty. Now he can think he is going to meet his virgins.

yeah, but lethal injection is a lot cheaper for the taxpayers.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am rather reserved when coming to the death penalty but in this case its proven
It was a totally outrageous act that targeted people at random with their families
enjoying the day.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

With all of the appeals he is entitled to that may not be true. I shudder to think what we (the taxpayers) paid for his defense team. Now his defense team will be working on his appeals right up until they put a needle in him or it gets overturned.

McVeigh's defense costs $14 MILLION.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Google it.

I am rather reserved when coming to the death penalty but in this case its proven
It was a totally outrageous act that targeted people at random with their families
enjoying the day.

I suppose if they hadn't been enjoying the day it would have been justified? Damn you filthy liberal terrorist-huggers. I guess you figure it's OK to kill people on a rainy day? Why do you hate the West Coast so much you anti-Vancouverite NAZI?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
no it isn't

incarceration for life is much cheaper

and I think more of a punishment. I want them to die slowly and painfully just like the rest of us.

With all of the appeals he is entitled to that may not be true. I shudder to think what we (the taxpayers) paid for his defense team. Now his defense team will be working on his appeals right up until they put a needle in him or it gets overturned.

McVeigh's defense costs $14 MILLION.
yup...don't ya love it...they do the deed, you do the defense over and over and over again...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Google it.

I suppose if they hadn't been enjoying the day it would have been justified? Damn you filthy liberal terrorist-huggers. I guess you figure it's OK to kill people on a rainy day? Why do you hate the West Coast so much you anti-Vancouverite NAZI?

I think you are nit picking. He was just pointing out you should be able to enjoy the day without getting murdered or badly injured.

no it isn't

incarceration for life is much cheaper

I suppose the lawyers and bureaucrats can make it as expensive as they want to.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think you are nit picking. He was just pointing out you should be able to enjoy the day without getting murdered or badly injured.

I suppose the lawyers and bureaucrats can make it as expensive as they want to.
it has nothing to do with lawyers...it's the system...and they way they fry innocents they have to have an appeal system...it's an adversarial system not a quest for truth and justice

it's a systemic problem

can't be helped

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

It was a joke ;)

Have you Googled the cost of the death penalty yet?

it has nothing to do with lawyers...it's the system...and they way they fry innocents they have to have an appeal system...it's an adversarial system not a quest for truth and justice

it's a systemic problem

can't be helped

Systemic problems can be helped with the overthrow of the system, comrade. But you're right. The point of the high cost appeals system is to prevent the state from executing innocent people or not giving the accused fair trials. It's sick that we would subordinate justice for serious crimes and matters of life and death to costs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It was a joke ;)

Have you Googled the cost of the death penalty yet?

Systemic problems can be helped with the overthrow of the system, comrade. But you're right. The point of the high cost appeals system is to prevent the state from executing innocent people or not giving the accused fair trials. It's sick that we would subordinate justice for serious crimes and matters of life and death to costs.
ha yes...I just don't have confidence in my wooden gun

everything comes down to cost what a sad world it is but gotta be practical ya know...well so long as it isn't isn't their life...and ya know if you only live right and fly straight nothing bad ever happens to you

bad thing only happen to bad people...justice will prevail