Amtrak train from Washington crashes in Philadelphia

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Amtrak train from Washington crashes in Philadelphia

PHILADELPHIA — An Amtrak train has crashed in Philadelphia, and several people appear to be injured.

According to My Fox Philly, at least 50 were hurt.

Train 188 was traveling from Washington, D.C., to New York City on Tuesday night when it crashed.

The front of the train was going into a turn when it shook.

An Associated Press employee on the train says it appears the train went off the tracks. Paul Cheung says he was fortunate to be at the back of the train and the front of it “looks pretty bad”.

Police swarming the Port Richmond area where the crash occurred are telling people to get back.

Former Congressman Patrick Murphy was on the train and says he has been helping people. He has been tweeting photos of firefighters helping people in the wreckage.

Amtrak hasn’t returned a call seeking comment.

source: Amtrak train from Washington crashes in Philadelphia | FOX CT

Very sad, people just commuting between DC and NYC from work and many dead.

Still up in the air what caused this incident. Looks like something was placed on the rails.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-GJQ59YeKI

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Eye witness just got picked up after talking to news, Joshua Rosetta was driving next to the train and says he saw an explosion before the train when off the tracks.

I hope this is not terrorism..

CNN 5 conformed dead, FoxNews over 10 dead.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Train Engineer was going over double the speed.. I'm thinking he was trying to pull a Germanwings and kill himself.

He has lawyered up and refuses to talk to officials.. I hope they are digging into this guys past with a fine tooth comb and checking his physiological history.

...and other course the Liberals, just throw more taxpayer money at Amtrak. That solves everything.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That was the same thing I heard, 100mph on a 50mph curve. Time to bank some of those corners if a train can't flat track it through. (a train that leans to the inside corner would be a better move but then the cars behind have to do the same also.

The Train Engineer was going over double the speed.. I'm thinking he was trying to pull a Germanwings and kill himself.

He has lawyered up and refuses to talk to officials.. I hope they are digging into this guys past with a fine tooth comb and checking his physiological history.

...and other course the Liberals, just throw more taxpayer money at Amtrak. That solves everything.
Former job of your in that you know the 'routine' pretty well.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That was the same thing I heard, 100mph on a 50mph curve. Time to bank some of those corners if a train can't flat track it through. (a train that leans to the inside corner would be a better move but then the cars behind have to do the same also.

Former job of your in that you know the 'routine' pretty well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_DRQmajiGA

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Probably a Muzzie, like the Germanwings pilot.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Actually the FBI is now saying this was a Terrorist act..

This train was shot at previous to the accident.. the engineer panicked and increases speed.

A south bound train was also shot at in the same area, just before this incident.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
See? Toldya is was Muzzies.

I swore up and down this would be another Germanwings, particularity when I heard the train increased speed from 60 MPH to 110 MPH into the curve.

Was surprised that somebody shooting at a train could cause this, but I guess it could cause panic, resulting in the above behavior.

Whatever the cause, it's sad that people lost their lives.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
BREAKING & NSFW: Here Are #Amtrak Engineer #BrandonBostian’s Disturbing Dick Pics

Gotnews.com has obtained the disturbing dick pics of #BrandonBostian, the engineer who killed at least 8 people in a horrific crash earlier this week.

Bostian has lawyered up and implausibly claimed that he has no memory of the events leading up to the crash.

Gotnews.com was the first to ID Bostian, a 32-year-old gay activist, as responsible for the crash in Philadelphia.

Politicians of both political parties (and our dumb media) have called for cutting or expanding Amtrak funding as if that would have prevented the accident in question.

But that robs Bostian of agency. He appears to have made the decisions that ultimately led to the deaths of 8 people and millions in damages.

His character is in question. It was his responsibility to get the train into the station safely, a duty he understood, according to his train postings. And yet according to most analyses, the train was going 106 miles per hour in a 50 mile per hour zone.

enjoy more about this weird dude here

BREAKING & NSFW: Here Are #Amtrak Engineer #BrandonBostian's Disturbing Dick Pics - GotNews