Richest Congressman: Poor Americans Are "Envy Of The World"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Richest Congressman: Poor Americans Are "Envy Of The World"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awrm5GDb-4

Tonight’s Rumble discusses Obama’s continued love for the TPP, how Scott Walker is bankrupting Wisconsin via tax cuts for the rich, and Jeb Bush naming his brother George as an advisor on Israel. In tonight’s “Conversations with Great Minds” Thom talks about the Supreme Court with Think Progress’ Ian Millhiser, author of the new book “Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted.”

source: ?Richest Congressman: Poor Americans Are "Envy Of The World" ? RT The Big Picture

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In Canada being poor is a far better deal than being one step up. Free housing free food free medical and dental. No wonder there are so many freeloaders in the country.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
In Canada being poor is a far better deal than being one step up. Free housing free food free medical and dental. No wonder there are so many freeloaders in the country.

In Massachusetts a single mother of two's assistance package is about $55K a year. Not bad.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Your flawed genetics makes you incapable of proper mental cognition necessary for evolution of our species. I guess it's some genetic flaw where you get susceptible to some awkward propaganda like "poor people are poor because they don't work hard", and your malfunction makes you unable to break out of this nonsense bubble mentality. The only solution is for your gene pool to be cleansed with bleach.

I'm not sure what else the solution is to the unbreakable caveman mentality. I guess they're in the minority anyways, most people are smarter than that and getting smarter. These gimps will die out as our intelligence continues to evolve.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Your flawed genetics makes you incapable of proper mental cognition necessary for evolution of our species. I guess it's some genetic flaw where you get susceptible to some awkward propaganda like "poor people are poor because they don't work hard", and your malfunction makes you unable to break out of this nonsense bubble mentality. The only solution is for your gene pool to be cleansed with bleach.

I'm not sure what else the solution is to the unbreakable caveman mentality. I guess they're in the minority anyways, most people are smarter than that and getting smarter. These gimps will die out as our intelligence continues to evolve.
Must be a hell of a burden on your elite class to have to mingle with all us morons.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
These forums are basically a cesspool of absolute mental cripples with maybe 3 people who have a functioning brain. Disgusting abhorrent abominations of humanity, I'm finished here.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

All indications are that "cavemen" were effectively communist. Certainly the Shawnees were before the Europeans showed up.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think it was Socrates who was thought to have said that "the only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing". I find it ironic that many of those who claim to be wiser and intellectually superior to others, have fallen so far from this timeless truth. Just have to put it to immaturity and let it go at that.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
These forums are basically a cesspool of absolute mental cripples with maybe 3 people who have a functioning brain. Disgusting abhorrent abominations of humanity, I'm finished here.

This might mark the first time you've actually been right about something, you are done here.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC