The Kid has a name!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana- nice sensible names - a hell of a lot better than some of the weird names people saddle their kids with these days!:)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

nice name...

Elsa was a lion.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Elsa

The name Elsa is a baby girl name.

Spanish Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
Swedish Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
American Meaning:
The name Elsa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
Hebrew Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elsa is: From Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
Greek Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Elsa is: From the Hebrew Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
Arthurian Legend Meaning:
The name Elsa is an Arthurian Legend baby name. In Arthurian Legend the meaning of the name Elsa is: Rescued by Percival.
English Meaning:
The name Elsa is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elsa is: My God is bountiful;God of plenty.
German Meaning:
The name Elsa is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Elsa is: A , meaning 'my god is bountiful', or 'god of plenty.' Also from the Old German athal meaning 'noble'.
Teutonic Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Elsa is: Noble maid.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Elsa

Spanish Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
Swedish Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
American Meaning:
The name Elsa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elsa is: Truth.
Hebrew Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elsa is: From Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
Greek Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Elsa is: From the Hebrew Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
Arthurian Legend Meaning:
The name Elsa is an Arthurian Legend baby name. In Arthurian Legend the meaning of the name Elsa is: Rescued by Percival.
English Meaning:
The name Elsa is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elsa is: My God is bountiful;God of plenty.
German Meaning:
The name Elsa is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Elsa is: A , meaning 'my god is bountiful', or 'god of plenty.' Also from the Old German athal meaning 'noble'.
Teutonic Meaning:
The name Elsa is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Elsa is: Noble maid.

And in Vernon here it means good bowler. :) :)

Elsa

Most of them do start out that way. :) :)

Me bad, me screwed up, the woman in Casa Blanca played by Ingrid Bergman was named Ilsa!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Now, if this was a normal schoolyard princess, she would be teased as Harlot Betty Banana.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Now, if this was a normal schoolyard princess, she would be teased as Harlot Betty Banana.

Yep, when we were kids pretty well every Charlotte got "Charlotte the Harlot"- kids could be mean in those days and then there was the oft cited poem that started "Gene, Gene made a machine, Frank, Frank turned the crank..............................................."