Zayn Malik 'Still In 1D ... In Another Universe'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Zayn Malik 'Still In 1D ... In Another Universe'

At a question and answer session, a holographic Stephen Hawking urges the band's fans to take solace in theoretical physics.

Zayn Malik could still be in One Direction in a parallel universe, according to physicist Stephen Hawking.

He appeared in holographic form at the Sydney Opera House - beamed from Cambridge University - for a question and answer session.

The final question of the evening was: "What do you think is the cosmological effect of Zayn leaving One Direction and consequently breaking the hearts of millions of teenage girls across the world?"

He replied: "Finally, a question about something important," and asked fans of the band to seek solace in theoretical physics.

"Because one day there may well be proof of multiple universes. It would not be beyond the realms of possibility that somewhere outside of our own universe lies another different universe.

"And in that universe, Zayn is still in One Direction."

He also spoke about his portrayal in Oscar-winning film The Theory of Everything, saying: "It was as close as I’ll ever get to travelling back in time."

He added that the film should have had "more physics and fewer feelings" but said of the production company: "I won't tell them how to make movies, if they don't tell me how to solve the mysteries of the universe."

The session ended with him quoting Star Trek character Captain Kirk's famous phrase: "Now beam me up, Scotty."

The hologram then disappeared in a beam of light.

source: Zayn Malik 'Still In 1D ... In Another Universe'

I guess all the teenie boppers will be happy to hear that..