CBC inquiry concludes management mishandled Jian Ghomeshi

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I am sure CBC like all business will have prepared a few, personally selected sacrificial lambs (managers) to be offered up to the public as a Mea Culpa.

CBC inquiry concludes management mishandled Jian Ghomeshi - CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

CBC failed to provide its staff a workplace "free from disrespectful and abusive behaviour," says the report of an independent investigator hired to examine the corporation's handling of the behaviour of former radio and television host Jian Ghomeshi.

Janice Rubin, a Toronto employment lawyer with expertise in the field of workplace harassment, says in the report that Ghomeshi's behaviour violated CBC standards, and that his behaviour was "considered to create an intimidating, humiliating, hostile or offensive work environment.

Text of the report
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1894581-report-april-2015-en-1.html

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ghomeshi is a c^nt. His bosses just saw radio success. You can't really be too hard on people that live under the axe daily. When they have a good thing it secures their jobs. Too bad it worked out this way.
I think they may pull 'q' out of the fire though. Would be nice. I can't listen to commercial radio. They're giant wh0res to advertisers, obviously, but it just makes for radio fit for the lowest common denominator. That is boring and stupid.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
First 2 lambs fried
CBC executives let go as Ghomeshi investigation released - The Globe and Mail
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation announced Thursday it has severed ties with Chris Boyce and Todd Spencer, the two executives who have been on leave since early January as part of its investigation into the Jian Ghomeshi scandal.

Mr. Spencer was executive director of Human Resources and Industrial Relations. Mr. Boyce was the executive director of radio and audio.