Video shows California deputies beating man fleeing on horse

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Video shows California deputies beating man fleeing on horse

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvTTmhyB_w

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — A California sheriff has placed 10 deputies on paid administrative leave after news video recorded a violent arrest that he says appeared to be excessive force.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon announced the action in the aftermath of the arrest of 30-year-old Francis Pusok, who fled by car and then on a stolen horse when deputies tried to serve a search warrant in an identity-theft investigation Thursday.

McMahon says an internal investigation has begun on the use of force. In addition, two criminal investigations have begun — one into Pusok's actions and the other into the deputies actions.

The sheriff says he was "disturbed and troubled" by what he saw in the video recorded by a KNBC-TV helicopter crew.

source: Deputies put on leave in violent California arrest

Maybe it's time to start shooting back, eh??!!

American police concerned black people might start shooting back

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hey, Boomster, why don't you post another picture of your pale lard hanging over your .380? That'd make a hyena vomit.

Well sorry to disappoint you, but all that lard has pretty much melted away when I quit drinking Coke Cola, walking daily and working out... lost 36 lbs in 6 months of hibernation.

...oh and it's a Smith & Wesson Model 59 9mm Auto.

So how about you post a pic of yourself.. we all know how you're brave on CC slinging insults at other members without putting yourself out there..

I would love to see the photos of you in drag Tonto.. ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I would love to see the photos of you in drag Tonto.. ;)

I'm not at all surprised. I'm not gay, however, so you'll just have to proposition somebody else. Why don't you try the truckstop? You'll meet lots of like-minded people there (though the word "mind" is a stretch).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They sure are putt'in the boots to'em..

You can bet the ambulance Lawyers are lined up offering to sue the police..
Of course they will. That's their job. Though it surprises me not at all to find that you disapprove of people getting justice and compensation for being beaten by the cops.

Okay Shiny Pony, you sure do act like it.. oh well. Maybe that's an injun thing.

I'm not the one propositioning men on the internet.