British Mums Furious Over French Cartoon - Suis-je Charlie?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
British mums are livid over nudity in a French children's television cartoon. Yep, there are breasts. BIG BREASTS. It is not as though British children haven't seen breasts, but mum's the word. And, usually those breasts are discreetly veiled. No veil, then reviled! If Gawd wished children to see breasts he would have made them for a purpose, say nursing rather than s*x.
ET Canada | Blog - Cartoon Controversy: Bare Boob Outrage Over TV Toon In Britain
"These French cartoonists should be drawn out, then quartered in dungeons. Protest this cartoon!"
About as far as British mums are concerned, even sly references such as naming a city Man-chester are unacceptable.

Dear SLM,
The preceding post was inspired by a vegan zombie I caught at midnight last night sitting in front of my computer trying to access my account. I had heard a rustling from the office. This vegan zombie was devouring a head of lettuce and a hand of bananas (Go figure) all the while muttering about the above obscenity. Being a helpful sort, before ushering her out, I agreed to post this news report. I think the zombie had an accent, but with her mouth full, it was hard to place.
I remain your servant,
Spade

Thoughts?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
British mums are livid over nudity in a French children's television cartoon. Yep, there are breasts. BIG BREASTS. It is not as though British children haven't seen breasts, but mum's the word. And, usually those breasts are discreetly veiled. No veil, then reviled! If Gawd wished children to see breasts he would have made them for a purpose, say nursing rather than s*x.
ET Canada | Blog - Cartoon Controversy: Bare Boob Outrage Over TV Toon In Britain
"These French cartoonists should be drawn out, then quartered in dungeons. Protest this cartoon!"
About as far as British mums are concerned, even sly references such as naming a city Man-chester are unacceptable.

Dear SLM,
The preceding post was inspired by a vegan zombie I caught at midnight last night sitting in front of my computer trying to access my account. I had heard a rustling from the office. This vegan zombie was devouring a head of lettuce and a hand of bananas (Go figure) all the while muttering about the above obscenity. Being a helpful sort, before ushering her out, I agreed to post this news report. I think the zombie had an accent, but with her mouth full, it was hard to place.
I remain your servant,
Spade

Thoughts?

My Dearest Spade

I hope this finds you well and in a complete non-zombie state.

Mon Dieu! What are British Mums doing watching French cartoons anyway? Don't they have boiled dinners to prepare? Wasting the day away watching French cartoons! Brings to mind the big Sponge Bob controversies.

At any rate I wouldn't worry too much about it. One day the British children will grow up and put them all in homes where they'll never visit.

All the best,
SLM

P.S. Head shots work best on zombies. Double tap to be sure.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I came across this video of the Queen. My gawd! She's wearing a hijab. And the foal... the foal is naked. Connect the dots, anyone? French cartoons indeed! There is more to worry about in Britain than French cartoonists, their irreverance and cultural disrespect.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I came across this video of the Queen. My gawd! She's wearing a hijab. And the foal... the foal is naked. Connect the dots, anyone? French cartoons indeed! There is more to worry about in Britain than French cartoonists, their irreverance and cultural disrespect.

I believe that's only a handkerchief worn atop the head to cover the curlers. I had an aunt that did that.

You are indeed correct though that the foal is naked.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I came across this video of the Queen. My gawd! She's wearing a hijab.

OMG! Boomer and Angstrom were right. The Muzzies have infiltrated all segments of society in Brittain. They are done like dinner and there is little hope for us on this side of the pond.