Feel-Good Story of the Day

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If you're in the center, like me, this Sh!t stinks of all arround bad news. ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When has digging holes become "not natural" ?
When you do it with this.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
When you do it with this.

That s the perfectly natural evolution of a caveman.

Cave man like to dig, and they like to do it more efficiently then their other caveman friends. For bragging rights. That really sums up what a natural cave man is at its foundation.
You really are much dumber then I had thought.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's not a good day for everyone. Petros was just telling us how wonderful things were in Saskatistan because of mining. It would appear he is wrong yet again. He won't be happy.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Petros doesn't believe in daylight savings time so I'm not surprised he's wrong about a lot of things.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I liked Petro until he admitted to being a traffic co€k blocker in the fast lane :) :) :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's not a good day for everyone. Petros was just telling us how wonderful things were in Saskatistan because of mining. It would appear he is wrong yet again. He won't be happy.
We mine iron ore here? F-ck you're an idiot.

Doesn't believe in it? What does that mean? Does he not believe it happens? No wonder he's not here yet.
We don't change our clocks in SK. Why bother?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
The healthcare system involving life saving drugs and surgeries is not natural... Nor is harnessing electricity at the flip of a switch

Ain't no use talkin to 'em Capt. Fukkn trolls and idiots.........or.........idiot trolls. take yer pick eh.

Or turning a key and havin a car start.............UNNNNNNN Natural.

Boner's wife musta cut him off..........or cut it off............fine either way.

We mine iron ore here? F-ck you're an idiot.

We don't change our clocks in SK. Why bother?

How bout havin yer clock cleaned.................??:lol:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The healthcare system involving life saving drugs and surgeries is not natural... Nor is harnessing electricity at the flip of a switch

Health care is definitely natural, it's directly linked to our natural instinct to survive. And as any good caveman we know, we constantly are looking to make it better and more efficient. For bragging rights.

Everything in this world is natural.

Unlike religion would have you believe , humans are perfectly natural.

And all of our discovery are all for our natural behaviours & needs, to be fulfilled in a better and more efficient way.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ain't no use talkin to 'em Capt. Fukkn trolls and idiots.........or.........idiot trolls. take yer pick eh.

Or turning a key and havin a car start.............UNNNNNNN Natural.

Boner's wife musta cut him off..........or cut it off............fine either way.

How bout havin yer clock cleaned.................??:lol:
Why, Mr. Nuggler! Are we cross?