'Jihadi John' identified: ISIS killer named as Mohammed Emwazi from West London

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'Jihadi John' identified: ISIS killer named as Mohammed Emwazi from West London

The British Islamic State militant who has featured in videos featuring the execution of Western hostages, known as ‘Jihadi John’, has been identified.

The man is Mohammed Emwazi, a young British man from West London who was known to British security services.

Security agencies did not disclose his name earlier due to operational reasons.

Emwazi is thought to have killed American journalist James Foley in a video released last August.

He is further believed to have featured in the videos of the beheadings of US journalist Steven Sotloff, British aid worker David Haines, British taxi driver Alan Henning, and US aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig, also known as Peter.

Emwazi is reported to have links with a former UK control order suspect who fled to Somalia in 2006 and has alleged links to the funding of militant group Al Shabab, which recently threatened to carry out terror attacks on London’s Oxford Street.

He is a computing graduate from Queen’s Park in West London, who traveled to Syria in 2012 and later joined the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS).

One of his friends told the Washington Post he had “no doubt” that “Mohammed is Jihadi John.”

“He was like a brother to me … I am sure it is him. There was an extremely strong resemblance. This is making me feel fairly certain that this is the same person,” he added.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BITB-N4tjvo

source: http://rt.com/uk/235727-jihadi-john-identified-londoner/

Way to go Blackie, UK has a new export.. terror.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Actually, I think their Navy is better equipped than Canada's, I wouldn't snicker to loudly. :(

That's only because Canada doesn't have a multi billion dollar program to generate warships on a computer screen.

... Besides, Canada's navy has set up strategic positions in West Edmonton Mall to tackle any terrorist threats there.... Does Britain have a destroyer inside Harrods protecting the good folks there?..... Yeah, I thought not

So why aren't we bombing Britain?

Their taxes on imports is so prohibitive, it's off the charts

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
After 9/11 the typical libtards naturally said we shouldn't bomb Afghanistan.

We were discussing this with them because their are plenty of them around here in Massachusetts.

One liberal said...

"Timothy McVeigh is from Michigan... do you think we should have bombed Michigan after he blew up the federal building in Oklahoma?"

My buddy is pretty conservative said...

"Absolutely! Bombing Michigan is the first thing we should have done. We should have bombed them AND Connecticut."

I did not contain my laughter... and they could not stop shaking their heads in disbelief.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So we don't bomb the UK which is where the terrorist is from but we go and bomb the same country he is killing people in? You do know that is called 'helping him' rather than 'hindering him' right?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He's a fukking immigrant like you... enforces my belief that we need to stop immigration from nut bar countries.
You could always move back to Texas if the real wotld has got you all scared and shaking. Careful I know where flashing animation is parked.