Farrakhan: Giuliani Grew Up a ‘Privileged Cracker Devil’

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Farrakhan: Giuliani Grew Up a ‘Privileged Cracker Devil’

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXO8ftI9jE

Sunday at Christ Universal Temple in Chicago during his annual Saviours’ Day speech, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan attacked former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for his controversial comments saying Obama doesn’t love America.

Farrakhan said, “How did you grow up, Giuliani? A privileged cracker? Or I should say, a privileged devil. You grew up on the sweat and the blood of black men and women who made America before your fathers got here. All of you Europeans, you recent immigrants that have found a home in America, and you are so happy. But you walking on our blood. Our blood soaks the soil of America.”

source: Farrakhan: Giuliani Grew Up a 'Privileged Cracker Devil' - Breitbart

Farrakhan is a Pedophile, he is radical islamic.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's great to see "In Living Color" didn't take the Nation of Islam as seriously as some of our forum trolls.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's great to see "In Living Color" didn't take the Nation of Islam as seriously as some of our forum trolls.

It's so obvious what their intention is that it has become banal and any casual lurker of the forum will recognize that.

So basically, it's a wasted effort because no one is accepting the islamaphobia.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So basically, it's a wasted effort because no one is accepting the islamaphobia.

I wouldn't say no one. There are lots of haters out there. There are lots of fearful people out there. There are lots of foolish people out there. That's why it's important to point out their silliness so others won't think they should be taken seriously.

Farrakhan is a silly person much like some of our forum trolls. Making fun of them is the best answer. The "In Living Color" skit did more to refute Farrakhan than any political speech could have.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yup, Islamaphobia and Global Warming the two biggest farces of the 21st century.

MentalRetard and Cannuck need to get a room..
I'm glad I'm not a Liberal or worse a Progressive, because to be one, you have to be hell bent on trying to expiate all your real or perceived ancestors' sins.... or worst, proselytize to everyone in a forum to get them to change their ways.
My recommendation to those folks is self flagellation, and leave the rest of us alone...
We don't hate, just because we don't see the world through rose colored glasses ........

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm glad I'm not a liberal or progressive because there a lot like social conservatives. I couldn't stand being a hypocrite

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm glad I'm not a Liberal or worse a Progressive, because to be one, you have to be hell bent on trying to expiate all your real or perceived ancestors' sins.... or worst, proselytize to everyone in a forum to get them to change their ways.
My recommendation to those folks is self flagellation, and leave the rest of us alone...
We don't hate, just because we don't see the world through rose colored glasses ........

Cannuck is the type of punk that was picked on at school... fat, weak, homely, and this is the only place he/she/it thinks he/she/it fits in, hiding behind a keyboard.

The funny thing is he/she/it spends so much time and effort chasing my posts and replying to them, it's kind of funny and sad.. my very own creepy cyber stalker.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm glad I'm not a liberal or progressive because her a lot like social conservatives. I couldn't stand being a hypocrite

excitable typo boy strikes again. :lol:

become unmad dude. it feels better.

got it before your edit bud.