Douchebag woman-beater Chris Brown denied entry into Canada

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
um...first I'd like to pause and share this moment with you all:

and the real story of this useless prick and apparent somebody:

Chris Brown denied entry to Canada by ‘the good people of the Canadian government’

R&B singer Chris Brown was not allowed entry to Canada on Tuesday, the singer said on Twitter, adding that he would be scrapping his scheduled shows in Toronto and Montreal as a result.

“Unfortunately I will not be able to perform in front of sold out crowds in Montreal & Toronto,” Brown tweeted on Tuesday evening. “The good people of the Canadian government wouldn’t allow me entry. I’ll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!”
Unfortunately I will not be able to perform in front of sold out crowds in Montreal & Toronto.
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) February 24, 2015
The good people of the Canadian government wouldn't allow me entry. I'll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) February 24, 2015
Brown was scheduled to perform on Tuesday evening at Montreal’s Bell Centre, and Wednesday at Toronto’s Air Canada Centre.
The singer did not disclose why he was turned away from the border.

Brown has several criminal charges to his name, including a 2009 sentencing to five years’ probation for the assault of his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. In October 2014, the singer pleaded guilty to assault charges stemming from an incident the year prior. Brown has also undergone several stints in rehab, and has been penalized on numerous occasions for probation violations, most recently on Jan. 15, when his probation was revoked by an L.A. judge after the singer was found to have travelled without approval and had failed to complete his community service requirements.
Related

Canadian Border Services can prohibit non-Canadian citizens with past criminal convictions from entering the country, though inadmissibility is usually judged on a “case-by-case basis.”

“most criminal convictions … including a conviction of driving under the influence, make individuals inadmissible to Canada,” the Canada Border Services Agency said in a 2012 email to the CBC. “It is up to the person to demonstrate that they meet the requirements to enter and/or stay in Canada.”

Chris Brown denied entry to Canada by ‘the good people of the Canadian government’ | National Post

thanks Harper!

like a moderator banning a troll. :lol:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They will be wimping all over crackbook about this. Of course it was Harper's fault :roll:

Up all over TMZ..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rgwIp6D3ow

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

I like his Music.. :)

If he had an entertainment Visa and he has done his time and paid for the crime, as well as being a high profile performer, I think Canada screwed up.. but, I'm finding Canadian Border Agents have gotten an attitude now that they can carry a firearm... "They think they are invincible"

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He's banned from a whole country because he once hit somebody?

What a load of nonsense.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Leave it to you to defend a douchebag with criminal convictions and several parole violations. :roll:

All he did was hit someone. You make it sound as though he's a murderer.

The funny thing is, lefty liberal Canada would likely have let him in had he once been in prison for murdering someone.

And here's the thing: Will other countries in the world follow Canada's lead and ban this guy? I doubt it. He's hardly committed the greatest crime known to humanity.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
All he did was hit someone.

Bullsh*it.

"Brown has several criminal charges to his name, including a 2009 sentencing to five years’ probation for the assault of his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. In October 2014, the singer pleaded guilty to assault charges stemming from an incident the year prior. Brown has also undergone several stints in rehab, and has been penalized on numerous occasions for probation violations, most recently on Jan. 15, when his probation was revoked by an L.A. judge after the singer was found to have travelled without approval and had failed to complete his community service requirements."

Do you not have someone with you that can read to you the entire OP or are you just reacting to the thread title as per usual?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Bullsh*it.

"Brown has several criminal charges to his name, including a 2009 sentencing to five years’ probation for the assault of his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. In October 2014, the singer pleaded guilty to assault charges stemming from an incident the year prior. Brown has also undergone several stints in rehab, and has been penalized on numerous occasions for probation violations, most recently on Jan. 15, when his probation was revoked by an L.A. judge after the singer was found to have travelled without approval and had failed to complete his community service requirements."

Do you not have someone with you that can read to you the entire OP or are you just reacting to the thread title as per usual?

So he has hit somebody and has violated his probabtions. Hardly the worst crimes imaginable. This will be reflected in the fact that liberal, do-gooding Canada will probably be the only country in the world to have banned him.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
So he has hit somebody and has violated his probabtions. Hardly the worst crimes imaginable.

Since you seem so single minded (cough-typical-cough) about this:

• March 6, 2009: The police report from the assault is released as part of the court documents. The report uses Rihanna's real name, Robyn Fenty, and is frighteningly detailed:
    A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.
    Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.
    Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh— out of you when we get home! You wait and see!' "
    And:
    Brown looked at her and stated, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"
    Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.
    Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear.
    He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.
    She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers…
A Chronological Look at What Exactly Is Wrong With Chris Brown

So this completely conforms with your definition of "just hitting someone" and "hardly the worst crime imaginable"? If so, wow, you're an even bigger douchebag than I thought you were.

Oh, and there's also this:

Chris Brown Postpones European Tour After U.K. Denies Work Visa - MTV

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hypocrisy of the Liberals on this forum.. it's all about rehabilitation and second chances until some dude hits a woman, *OMG!!*, who I may remind you after he served his time, she returned to him as a couple.

His new Girl Friend, that boy is pounding some grade A beef. (sexually of course)

For all those Islamic supporters on this forum, they stone their women. ;)