Akbar video appears to call for attacks at western malls, including West Edm Mall

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Imagine if imams and certain politically motivated Muslims in Canada started to drop dead.. that's what I would like to imagine.

...or in the UK. ;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Mall of America IS NOT!!!

Attacks on the Homeland should be retaliated with attacks on the supporters and preachers of this hateful ideology. Limit them and cut off the money trail and home grown terrorists.
sssssssooooo like kill innocents just like they do ya mean?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
sssssssooooo like kill innocents just like they do ya mean?

Killing people will not cut off their money supply, I wish it was that easy..

Didn't work the drug cartels in Mexico or Columbia, another one just popped up..

Seizures of Bank Accounts, Arrests of imams that supply terrorists aid or preach attacks on the homeland. I get Freedom of Speech, but if you threaten to kill mass citizens or push others to do this in Canada, USA, UK, Australia (Western Countries) pick'em up and toss them into a deep hole and forget about them.

Cutting off ISIS' Cash Flow | Brookings Institution

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Killing people will not cut off their money supply, I wish it was that easy..

Didn't work the drug cartels in Mexico or Columbia, another one just popped up..

Seizures of Bank Accounts, Arrests of imams that supply terrorists aid or preach attacks on the homeland. I get Freedom of Speech, but if you threaten to kill mass citizens or push others to do this in Canada, USA, UK, Australia (Western Countries) pick'em up and toss them into a deep hole and forget about them.

Cutting off ISIS' Cash Flow | Brookings Institution
I'm pretty sure that's what they do already...as long as you aren't endorsing harassing imams just because they are imams

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
West Ed is full of Arabs. Go for it.
How did the Triad ever let that happen?
If the corporations are all migrating to home deliveries rather than huge mall can you imagine the whole mall coming up for sale?
I wonder if Hell's Angels would be interested in a new clubhouse?
or a lotto winner just buying it as their residence and opened the rest up to 'the gardeners', aka 'homeless'.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Another GMO weirdo? Gees boomer.

I don't like Mega Corporations that intimidate small farmers with lawsuits that don't have any basis, just to bankrupt that farmer.

Same with the beef companies, that are making it a felony in states like Colorado to criticize the beef industry.

Where is Freedom of Speech. What the hell is happening to our country.

No I'm not a fan of GMO's at all, or a fan of Big Corporations that try to use the court systems to intimidate people to shut up, because they have a crappy product.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/132611-food-inc.html

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What we really need to do is import some more Muslims radical enough to refuse to remove the veil to take an oath.

We are committing suicide here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't like Mega Corporations that intimidate small farmers with lawsuits that don't have any basis, just to bankrupt that farmer.

Same with the beef companies, that are making it a felony in states like Colorado to criticize the beef industry.

Where is Freedom of Speech. What the hell is happening to our country.

No I'm not a fan of GMO's at all, or a fan of Big Corporations that try to use the court systems to intimidate people to shut up, because they have a crappy product.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/132611-food-inc.html

Is that what you think went down with Schmeiser?