16m US children are living on food stamps, double the number in 2007

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I repeat, you are a stupid person. This is all a result of BHO's policies.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yes, the US kills children abroad., so why should they care about their own snotty nosed little brats? And compared to Bush, Obama looks like a saint. But he is still a puppet of your ruling elite. Until you get rid of the bastards who rule your country, you are all just slaves to them no matter which party of puppets you elect.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This indicates that far too many people who cannot afford it are breeding. More money spent on birth control would mean far less on food.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ya can't be free when yer hungry. I wonder what bankers taste like? I wonder what they're eating tonight? The poor as usual.

I repeat, you are a stupid person. This is all a result of BHO's policies.

You've probably heard that all your life. Why is it that you can't see systemic collapse and the end of whatever you think reality is?

Capitalism is a vile, disgusting immoral abomination that needs to be aborted.

They say it can work with regulatory bodies unapproachable by those requiring regulation but for some reason the regulated resent any shackles placed on their individual freedoms to rape and pillage the very same democratic vehicles that provided for their participation in the markets in the first place. It's to late for abortion, it will have to be strangled.By regulation of course.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I agree. We need to get rid of that puppet bastard Obama.

PS: There's no food shortage in the US. We can always eat leftists.
I prefer to eat vegetarians, but rightists will do in a pinch. And which of the Republican azzhat puppets would you replace Obama with? Do you really think any of those jerk offs will be any better? Your country and its empire are in terminal decline. Blaming your politicians for your own neglect is just a neglect of your own responsibilities to your country and yourselves. Obama isn't your problem, He is placed there to be your scapegoat by the pricks who really deserve your hatred.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Supposedly those on food stamps are 45% children, 10% disabled adults under 60, 9% seniors or 64% total:

Who uses food stamps? Millions of kids, that's who.

Participation in the SNAP program increased sharply after the nation went into recession in late 2007, and unemployment soared. Even as the economy has entered a tepid recovery, food stamp participation has been slow to subside.

Note that the increase started during the Great Recession and that the program is a part of the Farm relief program. If SNAP benefits are not given out many farms are going to go bankrupt. Farms, like many other businesses, thrive on government assistance. But this is one type of safety valve program that is paid back as consumers buy food products - this generates sales taxes, gasoline taxes for transporting food consumed at home, and reduces unemployment among food stores and other businesses.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
i always wondered what those mouthbreathing cromags who rant about "freeloaders" do themselves. they apparently have an inflated sense of value in what they do that gives them an insufferable and false belief that they are superior to anyone.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes, the US kills children abroad., so why should they care about their own snotty nosed little brats? And compared to Bush, Obama looks like a saint. But he is still a puppet of your ruling elite. Until you get rid of the bastards who rule your country, you are all just slaves to them no matter which party of puppets you elect.

Who is your puppet master?