In the game of cat and mouse in this case cross the floor it is not a folly
Happens all the time and MP's never learn. She will likely not get elected
again and Trudeau won't need to worry about it in the meantime he pokes
Harper in the eye

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Not bad, RCS. Stood a little too close to the botox needle though...........eh ?

Maybe so, but I have a thing for Fergie.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Sadas s is bouncing over as well.:

“Dimitri Soudas arrives with a handful, maybe perhaps boxes full, of information,” Graham told CTV News Channel. “Soudas has a lot of secrets. He tells people that. He knows a lot. He knows what went on in the Prime Minister’s Office. He knows a lot more about Stephen Harper than perhaps many around him.”

Read more: Former Conservative adviser Dimitri Soudas to join Liberals with Eve Adams | CTV News

By Jeez Stevo, watch out. Soudas knows where the bodies are buried.

Any bets on Soudas not having a serious car accident soon ?

The gloves, if they were ever on, will be coming off this year.

Sleep well Harpo. Canadar has yer back............................:lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Too funny!! Every time a politician switch hits, the supporters of the party that has been abandoned berates the traitor as an idiot opportunist...while the supporters of the party that "pulled off the coup", praises the switch hitter for finally understanding the folly of their ways. Those of us not aligned with a party could pretty much write the thread before hand. It's just so predictable.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Too funny!! Every time a politician switch hits, the supporters of the party that has been abandoned berates the traitor as an idiot opportunist...while the supporters of the party that "pulled off the coup", praises the switch hitter for finally understanding the folly of their ways. Those of us not aligned with a party could pretty much write the thread before hand. It's just so predictable.

Functionally speaking, Adams was let go by the Conservatives.... There was no 'coup'... More like a scavenger stopping to pick up some road kill

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In the game of cat and mouse in this case cross the floor it is not a folly
Happens all the time and MP's never learn. She will likely not get elected
again and Trudeau won't need to worry about it in the meantime he pokes
Harper in the eye

I get the feeling from the news Jr. plans on running her against Joe Oliver..............political suicide for possibly her and Jr.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Yes, of course...LOL!!

From the OP article:

But in Ms. Adams’ case, the evidence of past electoral shenanigans, not to mention a streak of loopy narcissism, is glaring. It ended her career in Mr. Harper’s party, which is not known to be overly fastidious about rules.

Inside this quote is a hidden clue that supports my assertion.... Can you decipher this most perplexing riddle?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Functionally speaking, Adams was let go by the Conservatives.... There was no 'coup'... More like a scavenger stopping to pick up some road kill

she's just sooooo bad... but hey now, why didn't they "let her go" from her Parliamentary Secretary role/duties... cause, she's just soooo bad... but not "bad enough"? I mean, geezaz, look what they did to Guergis!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
she's just sooooo bad... but hey now, why didn't they "let her go" from her Parliamentary Secretary role/duties... cause, she's just soooo bad... but not "bad enough"? I mean, geezaz, look what they did to Guergis!

Didn't Helena Guergis embarrass Harper re her behaviour at the Charlottetown airport by throwing a tantrum?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No mystery...Trudeau is an idiot.

There, FTFY

I wonder how the Liberals in Joe Oliver's riding feel about Eve Adams being dropped on them?

You know, considering Justin's promised "open nomination" process.

lol

It is open. He will drop in whoever he likes and brag about it.