Conservative MP Eve Adams crosses floor to Liberals

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
She won't win the next election, turncoats from either side always lose.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
She's probably embarrassed by the Conservative's fiscal record. It would appear that Wally is as well. Despite ample opportunity to defend it, he just gives me reds when I mention it. I'm not surprised that Wally supports expanding government expenditures and deficits. As I've said before, many of those that claim to be conservative minded, aren't really. That's why they continue to support a Conservative party that acts more like Dippers than real conservatives.

She won't win the next election, turncoats from either side always lose.

Ralph Klein was a Liberal that knew he would never get elected under the Liberal banner in Alberta. He was a winner.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well she would look hot... on her back.

Ex-Conservative Eve Adams to join Liberal Party - Politics - CBC Player

This is an MP that thinks the Liberals are going to win the next election, and is only trying to save her job.

I love how JT is talking about Women's Rights....

Maybe he thinks the Muslim look is trendy and it should be imposed on everybody, starting from his family.

If JT wins the next election I'll burn my Canadian Passport.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
She crossed the floor because she lost her riding nomination. She will take political employment any way she can.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Well she would look hot... on her back.

Ex-Conservative Eve Adams to join Liberal Party - Politics - CBC Player

This is an MP that thinks the Liberals are going to win the next election, and is only trying to save her job.

I love how JT is talking about Women's Rights....

Maybe he thinks the Muslim look is trendy and it should be imposed on everybody, starting from his family.

If JT wins the next election I'll burn my Canadian Passport.

Boomette; From the way you carry on sometimes it appears you already have. Still got that .38 in the glove box.
Best use you could make of that is to insert it in your mouth and pull the trigger.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Despite ample opportunity to defend it, he just gives me reds when I mention it. I'm not surprised that Wally supports expanding government expenditures and deficits. As I've said before, many of those that claim to be conservative minded, aren't really. That's why they continue to support a Conservative party that acts more like Dippers than real conservatives.

Says the person who hands out more "reds" than anyone else on the forum. Hyprocrite! :) :) :) :)

Looks like a tranny. The name Eve Adams even hints at it.

I just had a close look her on the morning news. I think Harper can possibly struggle along without her!:) :)

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
She's probably embarrassed by the Conservative's fiscal record. It would appear that Wally is as well. Despite ample opportunity to defend it, he just gives me reds when I mention it. I'm not surprised that Wally supports expanding government expenditures and deficits. As I've said before, many of those that claim to be conservative minded, aren't really. That's why they continue to support a Conservative party that acts more like Dippers than real conservatives.

Ralph Klein was a Liberal that knew he would never get elected under the Liberal banner in Alberta. He was a winner.
Do you have any credible statistics to back up the claim of fiscal irresponsibility? Feel free to present a case to back up the rhetoric.