Survey: More Britons Dislike Israel Than Iran

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well, I guess you know where the stockade is, march yourself right on in, again.

Could be the increasing Moslem community in Britain affecting that perception?
The trail of dead bodies having no influence at all? Me thinks you might be a racist.

Oh no, a red from Walter and Boomer, peas in a pod. Two that love to see lots of dead bodies, especially gleeful over the ones that are 2 years and under. Apparently only a certain race losing members to gunfire bothers you guys. Get closer to the action and maybe you can lick some bloodstains.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Or ir could be that many people regardless of religion have the intellectual power to smell sh*t when it's rubbed in their faces all day. Like in Britian, where the population has been ordered to love Israel and Israeli dogs.

Survey said nothing about love just looked on more unfavourably.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Or ir could be that many people regardless of religion have the intellectual power to smell sh*t when it's rubbed in their faces all day. Like in Britian, where the population has been ordered to love Israel and Israeli dogs.
and are all Israelis dogs?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You didn't strike me as a bushwhacker.
Prolegomena to the Study of Jews Who Hate Israel

Broadly speaking, Jews who hate Israel fall into three categories: a) the famous, of which Noam Chomsky is about the only one; b) the well-known, like Norman Finkelstein and Tony Judt, and c) others who are not known beyond their immediate circles but who do lurk in various crevices of the Internet. Altogether, as I will explain below, it is not likely that there are more than a few thousand of these haters active worldwide, say fewer than 10,000 and probably no more than half that number. Considering that there are more than 13 million Jews in the world at the moment, the proportion of those who activel hate Israel, about 0.04 of one percent, might well be considered to be modest indeed.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You didn't strike me as a bushwhacker.
Prolegomena to the Study of Jews Who Hate Israel

Broadly speaking, Jews who hate Israel fall into three categories: a) the famous, of which Noam Chomsky is about the only one; b) the well-known, like Norman Finkelstein and Tony Judt, and c) others who are not known beyond their immediate circles but who do lurk in various crevices of the Internet. Altogether, as I will explain below, it is not likely that there are more than a few thousand of these haters active worldwide, say fewer than 10,000 and probably no more than half that number. Considering that there are more than 13 million Jews in the world at the moment, the proportion of those who activel hate Israel, about 0.04 of one percent, might well be considered to be modest indeed.

who is a bushwhacker?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Shouldn't you be in Israel Walter? Put your *** where your heart is.

Let me guess, when they constitute the majority the democracy ceases to be the way of electing a Govt. Perrpetual Martial Law like Gaza from 1967-1987 might contain them, but then what after you run out of bullets?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Shouldn't you be in Israel Walter? Put your *** where your heart is.

Let me guess, when they constitute the majority the democracy ceases to be the way of electing a Govt. Perrpetual Martial Law like Gaza from 1967-1987 might contain them, but then what after you run out of bullets?
What's the gubmint like now in Gaza? One man, one vote, one time, it seems like to me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
who is a bushwhacker?
[/FONT]
Was that not a loaded question? I would think the Jews that are warmongers would alone be covered by the term used. People like boomer don't care about Muslims being killed as long as the body count is high. You sure that is the kind of support Israel wants from the international community?

Sorry Walter I forgot you. People like walter don't care about Muslims being killed as long as the body count is high.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Israeli dogs.

What over the Muslim Dogs..

I think there is just an up-tick in Racist views over "Immigrants" period.. no matter what part of the K9 group they fall into.

In Britain, Big Uptick In Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes

Don't think it's not happening in the USA or Canada either.. people are tired of the mass immigration, that of people who do not want to learn English or adhere to Western Values.

My ex-wife is treated very badly in some rural areas of Alberta because of her skin colour.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Was that not a loaded question? I would think the Jews that are warmongers would alone be covered by the term used. People like boomer don't care about Muslims being killed as long as the body count is high. You sure that is the kind of support Israel wants from the international community?
well I still whack Bush at every opportunity I can, it just never gets old...I don't think any dead body is something to be cheered for unless...by its death it saves others...I believe that is so with ISIS members, to me they are pathological there can be no change

and no that is not the kind of international support Israel would benefit from

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Lots of outrage at a flogging, not a peep out about the IDF torturing children. The sickening part is 'Canada' then acts all high and mighty like we would never do that or let it happen on our watch.

middle east - do not use - IDF soldier’s prisoner photos are the ‘tip of the iceberg’ - France 24

Palestinian Prisoners in Israeli Detention
Interrogation and Torture

A Palestinian detainee can be interrogated for a total period of 180 days, during which he/she can also be denied lawyer visits for a period of 90 days. During the interrogation period, a detainee is often subjected to some form of torture ranging in extremity, whether physical or psychological. The use of practices that constitute torture during interrogation has been legalized within the Israeli judicial system and permitted in individual cases in which the GSS deems a detainee a threat to state security or a ‘ticking bomb’. In some instances, detainees have died while in custody as a result of torture. Confessions extracted through torture are admissible in Israeli court.

well I still whack Bush
It is a pretty strong word and not much good is indicated, I could have/ should have taken time to find a better word as you are one of the more level headed posters here although you alliances shouldn't include blanket forgiveness or condemnation for any one group as all are a shade of gray.

I guess it wasn't hard to figure out where this thread would head.
. . . and your contribution would be what? Troll?

Hope you get a blister walter.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Lots of outrage at a flogging, not a peep out about the IDF torturing children. The sickening part is 'Canada' then acts all high and mighty like we would never do that or let it happen on our watch.

middle east - do not use - IDF soldier’s prisoner photos are the ‘tip of the iceberg’ - France 24

Palestinian Prisoners in Israeli Detention
Interrogation and Torture

A Palestinian detainee can be interrogated for a total period of 180 days, during which he/she can also be denied lawyer visits for a period of 90 days. During the interrogation period, a detainee is often subjected to some form of torture ranging in extremity, whether physical or psychological. The use of practices that constitute torture during interrogation has been legalized within the Israeli judicial system and permitted in individual cases in which the GSS deems a detainee a threat to state security or a ‘ticking bomb’. In some instances, detainees have died while in custody as a result of torture. Confessions extracted through torture are admissible in Israeli court.

It is a pretty strong word and not much good is indicated, I could have/ should have taken time to find a better word as you are one of the more level headed posters here although you alliances shouldn't include blanket forgiveness or condemnation for any one group as all are a shade of gray.

. . . and your contribution would be what? Troll?
not such a strong word, no, but I agree that nothing is black and white...also I do not believe that condemning one bad action means every other bad action must be condemned at the same time...also I believe we are each gifted in various ways, what you might be called to condemn might be something I should pass on .... we must know ourselves and not judge another's path or calling

one discussion does not reduce another

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't think it's not happening in the USA or Canada either.. people are tired of the mass immigration, that of people who do not want to learn English or adhere to Western Values.

My ex-wife is treated very badly in some rural areas of Alberta because of her skin colour.
Being an 'x' that would make you one of the *******s in her life. In this case stop the Muslims so they can't outvote the false Christians. You aren't even aware who is the most dangerous to you.

My contributions are complete. I am sure you will use this thread to solve all the problems in the Middle East. Please carry on.
I would probably have a better chance than you as I would be handing out the 'change this' list to all the various groups rather than demand change in only the group that is sitting on top of 'our oil'.

Which one of the two made you red me walter, Valentines day is coming up and you might want to let your feelings show.

Last edited: