Target sh*tting on front end employees!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
My daughter worked there. They treated their employees like s-h-i-t.

You said that! Did they short change her on her pay? Were they late paying her? Did they take away her coffee breaks? My point in starting the thread was to pass on the news that the higher echelons were getting preferred treatment upon their layoffs. I'm not arguing that they mistreated the employees but I have no idea how.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Target Canada gives the CEO a 61 million dollar hand shake, they screw the little guy at every turn..

I'm glad they are leaving Canada, good riddance to them..

Remember this: Target data hack affected 70 million people

Crappy company all around.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You said that! Did they short change her on her pay? Were they late paying her? Did they take away her coffee breaks? My point in starting the thread was to pass on the news that the higher echelons were getting preferred treatment upon their layoffs. I'm not arguing that they mistreated the employees but I have no idea how.

I am not going to publically discuss their tactics. All I said was I am not surprised that they are being complete and total dickwads with regards to their severance. It is consistent with observed behaviour with my daughter. You may continue to believe they are saints if you choose.

I hope they go bankrupt in the States too.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
8OI read, believe it was CBC, that Target was going to ensure all their employees got severance. Must have read it wrong.

Maybe those at the bottom who did the work got a few token pennies a piece. When I was laid off from a call centre about five years ago they gave me a week's pay which surprised me. I was expecting nothing. I imagine Target was closer to that.