Woman carjacked, kidnapped at Arlington ATM

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Woman carjacked, kidnapped at Arlington ATM

ARLINGTON, Texas - A woman was carjacked and kidnapped at an ATM in Arlington overnight.

Police said it happened around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday while the woman was at the Wells Fargo Bank near Interstate 30 and Collins Street.

She told police an armed man robbed her and then forced her into the truck of her car. He drove her to several other ATMs to withdraw money.

She was able to escape while the car was stopped in Euless and went into a nearby convenience store for help and called 911.

The man took off in her black Kia Forte, which was later found abandoned.

Police described the suspect as a black male in his early 20s who was about 5 feet 6 inches tall. He was wearing a grey jacket, winter hat and jeans.

He may be the same suspect that was involved in another robbery at the Wells Fargo ATM around 2:40 a.m.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call Sgt. Jason Rash at 817-459-5628 or Crime Stoppers at 817-469-TIPS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnlghFGgMUY

source: Woman carjacked, kidnapped at Arlington ATM - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

This hits close to home, as I went to that ATM often.. Jesus.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Just glad she escaped and was OK.. hope they catch this thug, soon.

I like some of the comments on that news link:

"Three things are needed when you use an ATM at that hour: ATM card in one hand, gun in the other, and your car in drive. Hit the gas as soon as you spot trouble. Use the gun if you can't get away from danger. Money can be replaced, your life can't. Stay aware and stay safe."

"Being a Woman there is no way in hell would I stop at a ATM at 3:30 in the Morning surely she didnt need money that bad at that hour but she is lucky she was able to get out of that situation un-harmed."

LOL :lol: