Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Irks White House

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Irks White House

The Republican invites the Israeli leader to speak to Congress on the Iranian "threat" after Barack Obama vows to veto sanctions.

House Speaker John Boehner's invitation for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress was a breach of protocol, the White House has said.

The Republican leader invited Mr Netanyahu to address a joint meeting of Congress on the "grave threats" posed by Iran and radical Islam.

The formal invite was sent just hours after President Barack Obama threatened in his annual State of the Union address to veto legislation that would scuttle diplomatic negotiations over Iran's nuclear programme.

Mr Boehner said: "He (Mr Obama) expects us to stand idly by and do nothing while he cuts a bad deal with Iran.

"Two words: 'Hell no!' ... We're going to do no such thing."

The Speaker invited Mr Netanyahu to speak before Congress on 11 February.

On Wednesday, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said the administration was reserving judgment about the invitation until they had a chance to speak to the Israelis.

He added, however, that typical protocol dictates that a country's leader would contact the White House before planning to visit the United States.

Mr Obama has warned that rash action by the new Republican-controlled Congress would increase the risk of a military showdown with Iran.

On Tuesday night, he said: "New sanctions passed by this Congress, at this moment in time, will all but guarantee that diplomacy fails - alienating America from its allies, and ensuring that Iran starts up its nuclear programme again.

"It doesn't make sense. That is why I will veto any new sanctions bill that threatens to undo this progress."

Mr Boehner, meanwhile, is hoping to enlist Mr Netanyahu as a powerful messenger who could argue for a tougher stance toward Iran.

"Prime Minister Netanyahu is a great friend of our country, and this invitation carries with it our unwavering commitment to the security and well-being of his people," the Speaker said in a news release.

Mr Netanyahu has addressed a joint meeting of Congress on two previous occasions, in July 1996 and May 2011.

source: Boehner's Netanyahu Invite Irks White House

This is going to be an Interesting LAST 2 years of Obama presidency.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why is 2 years important, the US has been at war since 1979 when they got kicked out. You probably are dumb enough to believe the 'rescue' commandos forgot to put air cleaners on their chopper engines rather than they ran into Iranian soldiers in Iranian soil.
The West can't even come clean on something like that, you really going to believe whatever they publish in some paper. Explain a lot about your lack of good judgment boomer. lol

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So who is the president of The United States of America. The president will now address the nation. blah blah blah Israel blah blah blah blah Israel blah Israel , dog save America

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why are the crazies always the last to know just how crazy they are?
US Empire Is the Biggest Threat to World Peace - Russia Insider
Like a lot of Americans, each morning in elementary and high school, I had to stand up before the U.S. flag, put my hand on my heart, and pledge allegiance to the United States of America.
While it was a mindless routine for most of us, the meaning behind the ritual was clear: that the U.S. was exceptional, a beacon of liberty and justice in the world.
But after considering the trail of blood, coups and bombs that continues to follow the U.S. flag wherever it flies, it’s safe to say that the U.S. is exceptional in many things; liberty and justice are not among them.
Take the following statistics: Roughly 405,000 people have been killed as a result of the violence and infrastructure damage of the U.S.-led War in Iraq.
The U.S. is number two, behind Russia, in its nuclear weapons stockpile, with 7,400 warheads (Third is France, with 300.)
The U.S. leads the world in military spending, with more than $7.6 trillion spent on the military and homeland security since 9/11.
Washington is also a major threat to its own citizens: the U.S. is the world’s largest incarcerator of people, both in numbers and in proportion to its population, with 2.3 million in prison, 1 million of whom are African American.
Much of the violence around the world today can be linked back to U.S. imperial adventures abroad. The rise of ISIS in Iraq has been traced to the US war in the country.
In an article on ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the New York Times explained, “At every turn, Mr. Baghdadi’s rise has been shaped by the United States’ involvement in Iraq – most of the political changes that fueled his fight, or led to his promotion, were born directly from some American action.”
As far as the recent terrorist attack in France, University of Michigan History Professor Juan Cole writes that one of the attackers was pushed toward “fundamentalist vigilanteism” by the war in Iraq and by Abu Ghraib torture.
The wave of drug war-related violence sweeping Latin America is also directly tied to the U.S. role in militarizing the region in the name of the war on drugs, a conflict which since 2006 has taken over 100,000 lives in Mexico alone.
Of course, this is all nothing new. In an interview in 2013, Noam Chomsky critiqued President Obama’s claim that the U.S. has been “the anchor of global security” for seven decades. Chomsky said,
“Really? Seven decades? That includes, for example, just 40 years ago today, when the United States played a major role in overthrowing the parliamentary democracy of Chile and imposing a brutal dictatorship, called ‘the first 9/11’ in Latin America.

Go back earlier years, overthrowing the parliamentary system in Iran, imposing a dictatorship; same in Guatemala a year later; attacking Indochina, the worst crime in the postwar period, killing millions of people; attacking Central America; killing – involved in killing – in imposing a dictatorship in the Congo; and invading Iraq – on and on.

That’s stability? I mean, that a Harvard Law School graduate can pronounce those words is pretty amazing, as is the fact that they’re accepted without comment.”

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So you being the sane one means I now have to start punching out barbers because they are Muslim and calling for a bullet in the head for anything a Muslim does, including complaining about cartoons. That about sum it up boomer? (without demanding children be killed before they grow up and become dangerous)

Typical liar you are, want the post where you are crying and telling me I've been put on ignore. lol

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So you being the sane one means I now have to start punching out barbers because they are Muslim and calling for a bullet in the head for anything a Muslim does, including complaining about cartoons. That about sum it up boomer? (without demanding children be killed before they grow up and become dangerous)

Typical liar you are, want the post where you are crying and telling me I've been put on ignore. lol

First off because I know you're a little slow..

AGAIN.

The barber came out into the parking lot after me.. I defended myself against a typical enraged Muzzie. You see I work for my money, and if I don't want to spend in a certain shop for personal reason, I don't have to.. if the idiot barber is offended, that's his problem.

The majority of Muslims are crazy, they are following an ideology that treats women as second class, rape is allowed, homosexuality is illegal, and they want to convert you or behead you. That is CRAZY, and a murderous ideology and religion!!

Yeah, anyone who threatens to kill somebody over a Cartoon because of "religious ideology" is a waste of a human being, they can swallow a bullet, or step in front of a bus or take a swan dive off a 30 story building, I don't care... it's an expression to say the guys expiration date is up.

As far as children being killed in Palestinian, these little heathens aren't children any more. They a filled with hate against Jews and the West, like you, and would strap on a suicide bomb at 7 years of age and kill innocent people, or at 12 pick up an RPG and kill UN Peace Keepers.

So do I care that children in Palestine are being killed, it's sad but I'm not going to lose any sleep over the issue..

Do I think Israel has the right to defend itself against a crazy ideology and Islamic Terrorists, yes, by any means necessary.

Here is another unprovoked attack by Muslims against Israel.

Tel Aviv bus knife attack: four seriously injured | World news | The Guardian

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The right wingers have been alleging that Iran poses some kind of "threat" to the West but in ten years they have yet to produce so much as a shred of evidence to prove this claim.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The right wingers have been alleging that Iran poses some kind of "threat" to the West but in ten years they have yet to produce so much as a shred of evidence to prove this claim.

They are funding Hezbollah and other terrorist groups to spread their sick ideology.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally.

from Hadith:

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Every Islamic institution takes these verses literally, especially the Hadith verse.

So when are you going to convert gopher??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
First off because I know you're a little slow..
I spotted you for a prick after reading just one or two of your posts. I haven't changed my mind and that is after reading your confession which is lacking a few things.

As in again for the first time? This the first time you anger sent somebody to the hospital because in the thread about the dead Officer you are complaining that this person wasn't already in jail. You being in jail would have seen you get the haircut you were looking for and a working man wouldn't have been subject to your kind of bull****. (which is making sure your barber isn't a Muslim.
What races do you let cut your hair? WASP were part of the genocide of North American Indians and your 110% is also bull**** as you haven't said one thing in that area. (to my disappoint)
With me, being in a barbershop was the only qualification he needs but then I'm not a racist ****tard like you.

The barber came out into the parking lot after me.. I defended myself against a typical enraged Muzzie. You see I work for my money, and if I don't want to spend in a certain shop for personal reason, I don't have to.. if the idiot barber is offended, that's his problem.
Again, how did you know he was a 'muzzie', was he trying to drag you into his workplace. If you need a certain barber before you aren't revolted by being touched you might want to consider wearing your hair longer. You forgot to say how much bigger he was before you decided to see if he was a Muslim or not. What others aren't allowed to cut your hair?

The majority of Muslims are crazy, they are following an ideology that treats women as second class, rape is allowed, homosexuality is illegal, and they want to convert you or behead you. That is CRAZY, and a murderous ideology and religion!!
You know the majority do you? You seem to be the stirring up issues and then claim innocence. Give me a 500 years history of the WASP. Seems they were taking the war to the Muslims for an=bout 1,000 years or so. That makes you the vile one rather than them. Plus you didn't get the war won in all that time.

Yeah, anyone who threatens to kill somebody over a Cartoon because of "religious ideology" is a waste of a human being, they can swallow a bullet, or step in front of a bus or take a swan dive off a 30 story building, I don't care... it's an expression to say the guys expiration date is up.
They were complaining about it being published. You call for the death of a lot of people, that makes you a bigger ****ing danger than any of them, for one you are in Canada rather than 'over there'. Using your standards here how long before you would have to shoot yourself for being a dick. Less than a day if you posts are a reflection of your life as a bitter little prick.

As far as children being killed in Palestinian, these little heathens aren't children any more. They a filled with hate against Jews and the West, like you, and would strap on a suicide bomb at 7 years of age and kill innocent people, or at 12 pick up an RPG and kill UN Peace Keepers.
Sounds like your parenting skill. The one you were jumping up and down with joy was 2 years old. I can absolutely guaren-fuking-tee that the fall you took in my eyes is something that is an unrecoverable position if it wasn't corrected right then and there and I did give you a chance to clarify what that meant. Apparently the sale didn't go through, this is just part of the fun you get when you have convictions. I don't even have to look for you as your mouth can't start flapping and that just means more of your darkness see the light of day. Too bad for you I'm a creature of the day.

So do I care that children in Palestine are being killed, it's sad but I'm not going to lose any sleep over the issue..
Cheering is not something that comes out at a sad event, unless you are a prick, which you are apparently.

Do I think Israel has the right to defend itself against a crazy ideology and Islamic Terrorists, yes, by any means necessary.
Like that last bombing in Syria?

For the attack below why would I support it, I don't support Israel for their operation in the West Bank either.

Here is another unprovoked attack by Muslims against Israel.

Tel Aviv bus knife attack: four seriously injured | World news | The Guardian
It said West Bank Palestinian, you like to change things around to fit your racist slant don't you? I hate liars, I should probably mention that as you seem a tad slow on picking up on that aspect of this 'chat'.

Palestinian and Israeli security sources identified the attacker as Hamza Muhammad Hasan Matrouk.
According to Israeli police, Matrouk boarded the bus on Menachem Begin Road and stabbed the driver in the chest after the vehicle had travelled about 400 metres from the stop. The driver was identified as 55-year-old Herzl Biton.
Despite being stabbed Biton managed to call a colleague at the bus company Kasis Matsliach. Matsliach told Israel radio that Biton said to him: ‘Matti, Matti, a terrorist is on my bus, save me. He severely injured me. I’ve been stabbed all over. He stabbed the passengers. I am next to Ma’ariv headquarters now. He severely injured me. I am bleeding. I am going to die. Save me. Save me. And if something happens to me, watch over my children.’”
Pictures of the weapon used in the attack showed a large kitchen knife. Its blade had been bent and its wooden handle broken off. Video footage of the attack - obtained by Israel’s Channel 10 - depicted a scene of panic around the bus as the attacker was visible running after some of those fleeing and apparently stabbing a woman in a blue coat who is then seen falling to the ground.

http://tundratabloids.com/2015/01/video-of-tel-aviv-paleostinian-terrorist-after-his-arrest.html

Still don't feel the need to genocide all Muslims, sorry, go peddle your paranoid **** to somebody else.

They are funding Hezbollah and other terrorist groups to spread their sick ideology.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally.

from Hadith:

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Every Islamic institution takes these verses literally, especially the Hadith verse.

So when are you going to convert gopher??

Now do the WASP reply for running into people like that, being 110% the answer should be on the tip of your tongue. You always read books you hate?

BTW Islam and the Bible have the same God so Jews and Christians would be exempted from the fight as they are already believers in God. Jews are selective as are Christians, you seem to have ignored that fact in your racist rant.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Why are the crazies always the last to know just how crazy they are?
US Empire Is the Biggest Threat to World Peace - Russia Insider
Like a lot of Americans, each morning in elementary and high school, I had to stand up before the U.S. flag, put my hand on my heart, and pledge allegiance to the United States of America.
While it was a mindless routine for most of us, the meaning behind the ritual was clear: that the U.S. was exceptional, a beacon of liberty and justice in the world.
But after considering the trail of blood, coups and bombs that continues to follow the U.S. flag wherever it flies, it’s safe to say that the U.S. is exceptional in many things; liberty and justice are not among them.
Take the following statistics: Roughly 405,000 people have been killed as a result of the violence and infrastructure damage of the U.S.-led War in Iraq.
The U.S. is number two, behind Russia, in its nuclear weapons stockpile, with 7,400 warheads (Third is France, with 300.)
The U.S. leads the world in military spending, with more than $7.6 trillion spent on the military and homeland security since 9/11.
Washington is also a major threat to its own citizens: the U.S. is the world’s largest incarcerator of people, both in numbers and in proportion to its population, with 2.3 million in prison, 1 million of whom are African American.
Much of the violence around the world today can be linked back to U.S. imperial adventures abroad. The rise of ISIS in Iraq has been traced to the US war in the country.
In an article on ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the New York Times explained, “At every turn, Mr. Baghdadi’s rise has been shaped by the United States’ involvement in Iraq – most of the political changes that fueled his fight, or led to his promotion, were born directly from some American action.”
As far as the recent terrorist attack in France, University of Michigan History Professor Juan Cole writes that one of the attackers was pushed toward “fundamentalist vigilanteism” by the war in Iraq and by Abu Ghraib torture.
The wave of drug war-related violence sweeping Latin America is also directly tied to the U.S. role in militarizing the region in the name of the war on drugs, a conflict which since 2006 has taken over 100,000 lives in Mexico alone.
Of course, this is all nothing new. In an interview in 2013, Noam Chomsky critiqued President Obama’s claim that the U.S. has been “the anchor of global security” for seven decades. Chomsky said,
“Really? Seven decades? That includes, for example, just 40 years ago today, when the United States played a major role in overthrowing the parliamentary democracy of Chile and imposing a brutal dictatorship, called ‘the first 9/11’ in Latin America.

Go back earlier years, overthrowing the parliamentary system in Iran, imposing a dictatorship; same in Guatemala a year later; attacking Indochina, the worst crime in the postwar period, killing millions of people; attacking Central America; killing – involved in killing – in imposing a dictatorship in the Congo; and invading Iraq – on and on.

That’s stability? I mean, that a Harvard Law School graduate can pronounce those words is pretty amazing, as is the fact that they’re accepted without comment.”

How did Canada escape American imperialism?

I spotted you for a prick after reading just one or two of your posts.....

I spotted you as a ***** as soon as I saw your style. You're weak. You trigger the chase instinct. You're not smart. You continue to post by virtue of the self-imposed restraint of other members.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BTW Islam and the Bible have the same God so Jews and Christians would be exempted from the fight as they are already believers in God. Jews are selective as are Christians, you seem to have ignored that fact in your racist rant.

First off you took at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes of your life responding to my post. 30 to 45 minutes I took from you and you'll never get back, Thanks :lol:

....and out of all that blather and big talk, the only part of your post that was clear and coherent was this..(quoted above) congratulations.

The only difference between Jewish, Christians and Muslims is today, year 2015, the Muslim fanatics are the ones shooting up newspapers, bombing marathons, shooting up coffee shops, kidnapping and beheading people on YouTube, and these are the people you like to defend.

The Christians and Jews just want to live in peace.

...and don't make threats that I should be glad your a day person, as if your going to run down to Calgary and try to be a tough guy. Please don't make me laugh. :lol: There are no women and children here for you to hide behind, so I'm not worried.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
First off you took at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes of your life responding to my post. 30 to 45 minutes I took from you and you'll never get back, Thanks :lol:

....and out of all that blather and big talk, the only part of your post that was clear and coherent was this..(quoted above) congratulations.

The only difference between Jewish, Christians and Muslims is today, year 2015, the Muslim fanatics are the ones shooting up newspapers, bombing marathons, shooting up coffee shops, kidnapping and beheading people on YouTube, and these are the people you like to defend.

The Christians and Jews just want to live in peace.

...and don't make threats that I should be glad your a day person, as if your going to run down to Calgary and try to be a tough guy. Please don't make me laugh. :lol: There are no women and children here for you to hide behind, so I'm not worried.
10 minutes tops, it took you longer to compose the lies you post, lies of omission that would make you look like the prick your are.

Did it get through that I think your posts qualify you as a racist pig?

You seem to have conviently left out the 1,000,000 or so Muslims that were killed in the West greed for stealing the oil that is buried on Muslim land.

Jews and Christians kill to get what they can't get by fair means. They deserve no respect for that and the ones like you that do support that method don't deserve any either. Deal with it.

No wonder all you can post is some random pictures.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
10 minutes tops, it took you longer to compose the lies you post, lies of omission that would make you look like the prick your are.

Did it get through that I think your posts qualify you as a racist pig?

You seem to have conviently left out the 1,000,000 or so Muslims that were killed in the West greed for stealing the oil that is buried on Muslim land.

Jews and Christians kill to get what they can't get by fair means. They deserve no respect for that and the ones like you that do support that method don't deserve any either. Deal with it.

No wonder all you can post is some random pictures.