BC Police to forest streaker: 'Put some clothes on'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BC Police to forest streaker: 'Put some clothes on'

Hikers near Coquitlam, B.C., are reporting seeing a little too much of nature these days, as police investigate multiple sightings of a naked man strolling through the woods on a popular forest trail.

RCMP Cpl. Jamie Chung says police have received multiple calls about a mysterious man’s nude nature walks on the Crystal Falls trail.

“He wears nothing at all,” Chung told CTV Vancouver. “Sometimes, not even shoes.”

Chung says the man has not threatened anyone else, and police don’t suspect the streaking is due to drugs or mental illness. He is often seen casually strolling through the woods.

The in-the-buff backpacker is described as a five-foot-nine white male in his early to mid-20s, with dark hair, a buzz cut, and a slim build.

Public nudity is illegal in most parts of B.C., outside of designated nude beach areas.

Chung says the Crystal Falls trail is a 45-minute hike from Coquitlam, and no one in the town has spotted the streaker outside of the forested area.

One group of hikers told CTV Vancouver they wouldn’t be frightened if they saw the streaker on one of his chilly jaunts.
“I guess he wanted to be naked in a nice spot,” one hiker said.

“It’s pretty cold right now,” added another. “Maybe put some clothes on?”

Temperatures in Coquitlam have been hovering around seven degrees Celsius this week. That’s balmy for the middle of January, but most people would probably shrink from the idea of a bare-naked hike in those conditions.

Chung says he has only one message for the forest streaker: “Please, put some clothes on, because people are calling us.”

Read more: Nude nature walker spotted in Coquitlam, B.C.: 'He wears nothing at all' | CTV News

Cliffy is that you?? :lol:

In this cold weather, I'd be worried about shrinkage. More like turtle and disappear.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
People wouldn't have noticed he was naked if he had a glowing joint.
Might I suggest planting some poison ivy about knee height