Muslims who don't like free speach **** off says Rotterdam mayor

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I'd say that goes to anyone who doesnt like free speech. If they are offended, good.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nothing in there about the crazy Christians departing from their land though. I wonder who is making him say all this weird ****.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the fact that buddy is a foreign-born muslim mayor his own self is le bonus.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
the fact that buddy is a foreign-born muslim mayor his own self is le bonus.
Haul out the token Muslim. Want to place odds on his re-election chances? Wonder if he will change his tune when he becomes part of the deported?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Answer a question with a question? More like who was on the phone 10 minutes before the made the forced statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Aboutaleb
More likely his mentor.
Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wilders is best known for his criticism of Islam, summing up his views by saying, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam".[4] Although identifying Islamic extremists as 5–15% of Muslims,[92] he argues that "there is no such thing as 'moderate Islam'" and that the "Koran also states that Muslims who believe in only part of the Koran are in fact apostates".[81] He suggests that Muslims should "tear out half of the Koran if they wished to stay in the Netherlands" because it contains "terrible things" and that Muhammad would "... in these days be hunted down as a terrorist".[99]
On 8 August 2007, Wilders opined in an open letter[100] to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.[101] He has stated that "The book incites hatred and killing and therefore has no place in our legal order".[102] He has also referred to Mohammed as "the devil".[26] In September 2009 Wilders proposed to put a tax on Hijab wearing by Muslim women. He suggested women could purchase a license at a cost of €1000 and that the money raised could be used in projects beneficial to women's emancipation.[103][104]
He believes that all Muslim immigration to the Netherlands should be halted and all settled immigrants should be paid to leave.[4] Referring to the increased population of Muslims in the Netherlands, he has said:
Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches![105]
In a speech before the Dutch Parliament, he stated:
Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe. If we do not stop Islamification now, Eurabia and Netherabia will just be a matter of time. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in this country. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it. Where is our Prime Minister in all this?
In reply to my questions in the House he said, without batting an eyelid, that there is no question of our country being Islamified. Now, this reply constituted a historical error as soon as it was uttered. Very many Dutch citizens, Madam Speaker, experience the presence of Islam around them. And I can report that they have had enough of burkas, headscarves, the ritual slaughter of animals, so‑called honour revenge, blaring minarets, female circumcision, hymen restoration operations, abuse of homosexuals, Turkish and Arabic on the buses and trains as well as on town hall leaflets, halal meat at grocery shops and department stores, Sharia exams, the Finance Minister's Sharia mortgages, and the enormous overrepresentation of Muslims in the area of crime, including Moroccan street terrorists.[81]
Nonetheless, Wilders has traveled widely in the Arab world and Der Spiegel has stated that Wilders will "wax poetic" over those "magnificent countries". Wilders has also said that "It's a real shame that these places are so chaotic."[25]
Wilders argues that Islam is not a religion, but rather a totalitarian political ideology such as communism and fascism.[106]
Wilders and Israel

Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.[107]
Wilders stated about Israel: "I have visited many interesting countries in the Middle East – from Syria to Egypt, from Tunisia to Turkey, from Cyprus to Iran – but nowhere did I have the special feeling of solidarity that I always get when I land at Ben Gurion International Airport."[27] Dutch public TV channel Nederland 2's daily news programme Netwerk reported that numerous American supporters of Israel financially supported Wilders' Party for Freedom (PVV) and openly approved of his message towards Islam and Islamic terrorism.[108] Wilders told an audience during the report that "We [in the West] are all Israel".[108] He has also said "Israel is the West's first line of defence" against what he perceives to be a threat posed by Islam.[109]

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Answer a question with a question? More like who was on the phone 10 minutes before the made the forced statement.
Ahmed Aboutaleb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More likely his mentor.
Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wilders is best known for his criticism of Islam, summing up his views by saying, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam".[4] Although identifying Islamic extremists as 5–15% of Muslims,[92] he argues that "there is no such thing as 'moderate Islam'" and that the "Koran also states that Muslims who believe in only part of the Koran are in fact apostates".[81] He suggests that Muslims should "tear out half of the Koran if they wished to stay in the Netherlands" because it contains "terrible things" and that Muhammad would "... in these days be hunted down as a terrorist".[99]
On 8 August 2007, Wilders opined in an open letter[100] to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.[101] He has stated that "The book incites hatred and killing and therefore has no place in our legal order".[102] He has also referred to Mohammed as "the devil".[26] In September 2009 Wilders proposed to put a tax on Hijab wearing by Muslim women. He suggested women could purchase a license at a cost of €1000 and that the money raised could be used in projects beneficial to women's emancipation.[103][104]
He believes that all Muslim immigration to the Netherlands should be halted and all settled immigrants should be paid to leave.[4] Referring to the increased population of Muslims in the Netherlands, he has said:
Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches![105]
In a speech before the Dutch Parliament, he stated:
Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe. If we do not stop Islamification now, Eurabia and Netherabia will just be a matter of time. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in this country. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it. Where is our Prime Minister in all this?
In reply to my questions in the House he said, without batting an eyelid, that there is no question of our country being Islamified. Now, this reply constituted a historical error as soon as it was uttered. Very many Dutch citizens, Madam Speaker, experience the presence of Islam around them. And I can report that they have had enough of burkas, headscarves, the ritual slaughter of animals, so‑called honour revenge, blaring minarets, female circumcision, hymen restoration operations, abuse of homosexuals, Turkish and Arabic on the buses and trains as well as on town hall leaflets, halal meat at grocery shops and department stores, Sharia exams, the Finance Minister's Sharia mortgages, and the enormous overrepresentation of Muslims in the area of crime, including Moroccan street terrorists.[81]
Nonetheless, Wilders has traveled widely in the Arab world and Der Spiegel has stated that Wilders will "wax poetic" over those "magnificent countries". Wilders has also said that "It's a real shame that these places are so chaotic."[25]
Wilders argues that Islam is not a religion, but rather a totalitarian political ideology such as communism and fascism.[106]
Wilders and Israel

Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.[107]
Wilders stated about Israel: "I have visited many interesting countries in the Middle East – from Syria to Egypt, from Tunisia to Turkey, from Cyprus to Iran – but nowhere did I have the special feeling of solidarity that I always get when I land at Ben Gurion International Airport."[27] Dutch public TV channel Nederland 2's daily news programme Netwerk reported that numerous American supporters of Israel financially supported Wilders' Party for Freedom (PVV) and openly approved of his message towards Islam and Islamic terrorism.[108] Wilders told an audience during the report that "We [in the West] are all Israel".[108] He has also said "Israel is the West's first line of defence" against what he perceives to be a threat posed by Islam.[109]

Wilders is, of course, absolutely correct.

I had already posted the original link in "Fed Up With Islam Yet?"......along with this one:

Abou Ali Issa: The Lebanese Hero Of The Tripoli Explosions | A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

There are many decent Muslims.

Islam is evil.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Netherlands is mostly christian. Why would they leave?
Fuk, okay, once from the top rael slow just for you. If you exile the Muslims they have to go somewhere, that would be the Mid-east states that all have trillions of dollars in oil. If they are sent there then does the West pull back all their degenerates that are over there now? Leaving them alone to spend those trillions as they see fit.

Why not?

You made the statement
Are you saying he came out with that statement all on his own and didn't talk on the phone to anybody before. America is 98% Christian and it it the dumbest nation on the planet by far.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Are you saying he came out with that statement all on his own and didn't talk on the phone to anybody before. America is 98% Christian and it it the dumbest nation on the planet by far.

Let's see your link ... or the Court Order for the wiretap.

Some people think. Some have to have their thoughts piped in. Which are you?