Islamic State calls for more attacks from their followers. Canada specifically named

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
CNN)

New York City Police Department officials and other law enforcement personnel across the United States were alerted to a new threat from ISIS after the terror group released a video message Saturday calling for its followers to "rise up."An ISIS spokesman, Abu Mohammed al Adnani, is seen saying that followers should "rise up and kill intelligence officers, police officers, soldiers, and civilians," specifically naming the United States, France, Australia and Canada as targets, according to a memo that CNN obtained.

It's not the first time ISIS has made such a threat.

NYPD employees were told to "remain alert and consider tactics at all times while on patrol," especially in light of the attacks in France last week, in an internal memo.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a similar bulletin to law enforcement across the country. That bulletin and the NYPD memo makes it clear that this new message is consistent with previous threats that ISIS and others, including al Qaeda, have issued.

more

ISIS repeats a threat; NYPD, other law enforcement on high alert - CNN.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

....and a cartoonist.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Yanks now know how the British felt during all those threats from the IRA in the Seventies, Eighties and Nineties, a terrorist group which was only able to carry out its murderous atrocities due to funding from Americans.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Until you're on a sinking ship and your last words are; "God Help Me!!"
Like that would make a difference? Next bus pal.

M't:7:21:
Not every one that saith unto me,
Lord,
Lord,
shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.