Britain is the worst place to live in Europe

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
  • British workers retire three years after the French
  • UK life expectancy is two years less than in France
  • Fuel and food costs in UK are above European average
Britain is the worst place in Europe to live despite offering the biggest salaries, a study revealed today.
High incomes in the UK are cancelled out by long working hours, poor annual leave, rising food and fuel bills and a lack of sunshine.

Researchers weighed up official data for ten European countries, including France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Sweden and Poland.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Britain is the worst place to live in Europe

Bull****.

Britain is a Mecca for Europeans at the moment. There are so many of them moving to Britain that Polish has now overtaken Welsh as the country's second-most-spoken language. And why are they moving to Britain? Because they get a better quality of life than they get in their own countries. If Britain had the worst quality of life in Europe we wouldn't be a huge magnet to Poles and all the Roma scum from Romania and Bulgaria.

Researchers weighed up official data for ten European countries, including France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Sweden and Poland.

Ten countries? And that's what? A mere fifth of all the countries in Europe. So they were able to ascertain that Britain is the "worst place to live in Europe" by analysing just ten of Europe's fifty countries.

British workers retire three years after the French

It's not our fault the French are lazy twats and the British are the hardest working people in Europe.

Let's compare how Britain's economy is faring to the the economies of the other European countries. French quality of life can't be that superior to Britain's when French people are moving to booming Britain in their droves to escape their country's woeful economy. London is now France's sixth-largest city. The French wouldn't be moving to Britain in their droves if they thought quality of life is worse here than in France. They're moving to Britain because they think Britain is a BETTER place to live than France.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Too right I do.

Yes, clearly you do. It's funny, you don't see Canadians spending as much time and energy as you do trying to defend the idea of how great we are. I guess we just don't have the need. That, in and of itself, probably says all you need to know

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes, clearly you do.

Yes, I do. And quite rightly.

It's funny, you don't see Canadians spending as much time and energy as you do trying to defend the idea of how great we are.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I was going to add a picture of a typical Briddish breakfast to show how poorly they lived but the images were nauseating-ditto the archetypical horrible teeth shots-just awful.