German Anti-Islam Rally Hits Record Number

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
German Anti-Islam Rally Hits Record Number

Lights on major landmarks are turned off in opposition to the anti-immigration rallies, branded racist by Angela Merkel.

Around 18,000 people have taken part in an anti-Islam rally in the German city of Dresden despite a plea by Chancellor Angela Merkel to reject the growing protests, which she has branded racist.

While the demonstration was the biggest so far, similar far-right rallies held in other German cities have been met by much bigger counter-protests.

Lights around the country were switched off in protest at the anti-immigrant demonstrations - monuments in Dresden were thrown into darkness along with Cologne Cathedral and Berlin's Brandenburg Gate.

The rapidly expanding grassroots movement Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West (PEGIDA) has unsettled the country's political establishment in recent months with its weekly rallies in Dresden.

The protests have continued to grow from an initial few hundred in October.

On Monday, protesters waved the German flag and brandished posters bearing slogans such as "Respect and tolerance for our people too" and "Against religious fanaticism" while chanting, "We are the people", a saying originally adopted by anti-communist demonstrators in the run-up to the fall of the Berlin Wall.

In Berlin, about 300 protesters were met with 5,000 counter-demonstrators marching with flags from the main left-wing parties.

And in Cologne, there were around 10 times as many people protesting against the anti-Muslim demonstrators.

In her New Year address last week, Mrs Merkel urged Germans to turn their backs on anti-Muslim protesters, calling them racists whose hearts are full of hatred.

Speaking in the eastern town of Neustrelitz on Monday, she said: "We need to ... say that right-wing extremism, hostility towards foreigners and anti-Semitism should not be allowed any place in our society."

Justice minister Heiko Maas said at the Berlin counter-demonstration: "Germany is a country where refugees are welcome and the silent majority must not remain silent but rather go out onto the streets and show itself."

Germany has some of the world's most liberal asylum rules, partly due to its Nazi past, and the number of asylum seekers arriving in the country leapt to around 200,000 last year - four times as many as in 2012.

The PEGIDA movement could help the eurosceptic party Alternative for Germany at the polls.

source: German Anti-Islam Rally Hits Record Number

Round #2, fire up the ovens. 8O

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think the numbers are going to swell even more now.

I'm hoping similar marches will be arranged here in Britain. I'd love to take part.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm sure we can find a black shirt in your size.

The colour of the shirt doesn't matter. It's just very important that more of these marches take place around the world and get our politicians to finally take action against what is nothing more than an evil cult. If no action is taken such atrocities will just continue until the Muslim get the global Islamic caliphate that they want.

Of course, if any of your family members ever get killed or maimed by the Muslims - which, the way things are going, is probably getting increasingly likelier every month - you'd quickly change your tune.

We need less Guardianistas like you and more people who will take action to put an end to Islam and make the world safer. You lot are just letting Islam thrive.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The colour of the shirt doesn't matter.
True. It was brown in Germany, black in England, and blue in Ireland. All the same, colour is no difference.

It's just very important that more of these marches take place around the world and get our politicians to finally take action against what is nothing more than an evil cult. If no action is taken such atrocities will just continue until the Muslim get the global Islamic caliphate that they want.
Last I checked, the U.S. and the UK were taking considerable action. Unless you consider airstrikes and invasions to be inaction.

Of course, if any of your family members ever get killed or maimed by the Muslims - which, the way things are going, is probably get increasingly likelier every month - you'd quickly change your tune.
Only when the Muslims kill more of my people than the Christians have.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
True. It was brown in Germany, black in England, and blue in Ireland. All the same, colour is no difference.

I'd join such a march even if they were allw earing PINK shirts.

Last I checked, the U.S. and the UK were taking considerable action. Unless you consider airstrikes and invasions to be inaction.

Bull****. They're taking action abroad but they're not doing enough to tackle the evil cult of Islam at home.

You should thank your lucky stars that it was Christians who settled the lands of the Red Indians rather than the Muslims. Had that been the case they would have made the treatment of the Red Indians by the Christian settler look like a teddies bears' picnic.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You should thank your lucky stars that it was Christians who settled the lands of the Red Indians rather than the Muslims. Had that been the case they would have made the treatment of the Red Indians by the Christian settler look like a teddies bears' picnic.
Well, considering the Christians killed 98% of us, what percentage do you think the Muslims woulda hit?

I would also point out that the Muslims, in possession of the technology, did not choose to come to the Americas and commit genocide. The Christians did that. With the full approval, support, and command of the priests of the Prince of Peace.

See, Blackleaf, the reason I won't agree with you is that your desires, if put into place in the UK and the U.S., would discriminate against, deport, or kill me. So I hope you understand if I choose not to go along.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Well it seems to me natives killed more natives than anyone else , but they must have been those pesky Christian natives .
Tecumpshe wasn't he a great war chief ? How many native deaths was he responsible for ?

Well, considering the Christians killed 98% of us, what percentage do you think the Muslims woulda hit?

I would also point out that the Muslims, in possession of the technology, did not choose to come to the Americas and commit genocide. The Christians did that. With the full approval, support, and command of the priests of the Prince of Peace.

See, Blackleaf, the reason I won't agree with you is that your desires, if put into place in the UK and the U.S., would discriminate against, deport, or kill me. So I hope you understand if I choose not to go along.
Who are these us you are speaking of ? American Indians are not and never have been one homogenous race tribe or group .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, considering the Christians killed 98% of us

And how much of that was accidental, through disease, rather than deliberate?

I would also point out that the Muslims, in possession of the technology, did not choose to come to the Americas and commit genocide
The Muslims were too busy spreading around other parts of the world. They were busy conquering the Middle East and other places, where they hung the heads of their conquered victims from trees.

Had they been the ones who discovered North America rather than the Europeans I don't think they would have treated your lot any differently. It wouldn't have been disease which wiped you out. The Muslims would have just scythed their way through you all, chopping your heads off as they went. America would now be an Islamic State rather than a republic and you would be enjoying all the benefits that being an Islamic State gives you - gays being hanged from cranes, women being stoned to death for adultery and people being jailed for drinking beer. So be grateful it was Christians who conquered you rather than the Muslims. America has the benefit that it was part of the British Empire and so you have all the great things that the British gave you - English Common Law, modern democracy, the railways, the English language. It was the British and their Protestant ethos that made you rich. So just thank your lucky stars it wasn't the Muslims who'd conquered you.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And how much of that was accidental, through disease, rather than deliberate?
Difficult to say. Also a false distinction, since there are records showing that the British and Americans, and probably the French and Spanish, deliberately spread disease as a tactic.

Also a good indication of your moral position. Let us say that 60% of us were killed by the accidental spread of disease, and 38% by the deliberate work of the European colonisers. That you would find this to be somehow less culpable is amusing.

The Muslims were too busy spreading around other parts of the world. They were busy conquering the Middle East and other places, where they hung the heads of their conquered victims from trees.
So, not much different from what the European Christians did in the Americas.

Had they been the ones who discovered North America rather than the Europeans I don't thin k they would have treated your lot any differently. It wouldn't have been disease which wiped you out. The Muslims would have just scythed their way through you all, chopping your heads off as they went. America would now be an Islamic State rather than a republic and you would be enjoying all the benefits that being an Islamic State gives you - gays being hanged from cranes, women being stoned to death, and people being jailed for drinking beer. So be grateful it was Christians who conquered you rather than the Muslims.
Again, why? Do you think they would have killed more than 98% of us?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
deliberately spread disease as a tactic.

Also a good indication of your moral position. Let us say that 60% of us were killed by the accidental spread of disease, and 38% by the deliberate work of the European colonisers. That you would find this to be somehow less culpable is amusing.

It would certainly make those nasty, baby-eating Europeans far less culpable than you were trying to make them out to be.

Again, why? Do you think they would have killed more than 98% of us?

I'll say again: How much of that 98% (if, indeed, it WAS that high) was deliberate? I reckon the vast majority of those were killed by disease. Had the Muslims conquered you I'm almost certain they would have butchered far more of you than the Europeans managed. And you would now be living in an Islamic State and be enjoying all the benefits that that brings.

So, again, I will say that you should be grateful it was Christians who colonised you rather than Muslims. You are now a Christian country rather than a Muslim cesspit and are rich as a result.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Muslims didn't have contagious diseases?

That you don't even see the weaknesses of your argument is giving me the Schadenfreude of taunting the stupid.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Muslims didn't have contagious diseases?

That you don't even see the weaknesses of your argument is giving me the Schadenfreude of taunting the stupid.

There's no weakness in my argument. I'm sure that had the Muslims conquered you they would have butchered far more of your lot than the Europeans ever did. They probably would have wiped you out before their diseases took hold.

And now you would be living in a lovely Muslim country. I'm sure you'd have liked that. I know how much of a fan you are of Islam.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's no weakness in my argument. I'm sure that had the Muslims conquered you they would have butchered far more of your lot than the Europeans ever did. They probably would have wiped you out before their diseases took hold.

And now you would be living in a lovely Muslim country. I'm sure you'd have liked that. I know how much of a fan you are of Islam.

I used to find your clumsy taunts rather sad. Now they're just funny.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I used to find your clumsy taunts rather sad. Now they're just funny.

Good. Now let's hope that when you are lying in bed tonight you will think deeply about everything that I've said and hopefully you will learn the errors of your ways and change your views for the better. As long as I teach one person to move onto better things and put their dark thoughts behind them then I'll be happy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Good. Now let's hope that when you are lying in bed tonight you will think deeply about everything that I've said and hopefully you will learn the errors of your ways and change your views for the better. As long as I teach one person to move onto better things and put their dark thoughts behind them then I'll be happy.
Here's a tip: you really don't want to put any money on that.