Prince Andrew in some SERIOUS Hot Water

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
WHAT!

Prince Andrew's 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts 'is writing a tell-all memoir' | Daily Mail Online

Oh Blackleaf?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
what, he's not the salt of the earth?

well I do care if he's been dilly dallying with youngun's

if they are at the age of consent...not me
Only the Ladies Sal men are usually steaming piles of S**t which includes yours truly and I'm sure you'll find at least one in here who concurs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Only the Ladies Sal men are usually steaming piles of S**t which includes yours truly and I'm sure you'll find at least one in here who concurs.
I actually don't think that old women should be boinking young guys either....while a guy may later look at it like he "scored" and brag about it, wft does that say about the old lady...she's a manipulator and a controller out for sex...it's not healthy

and regardless of which sex does it, they're a pedo if the kid is under age and they should look at some serious charges

Rich powerful men banging nubile young women. news at 11.
that's fine as long as the kids aren't 11

and aren't being held against their will

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
so where were her parents during all of her sex slave captivity?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
His mother, I bet. She's probably simply livid.

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. You've no doubt heard of the responsibility the monarchy supposidly carries. Well it isn't about honor that's for sure. Her investments in DU say a great deal about the person.

Especially the Briddish-a notorious bunch of pukes-having Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville and the like for role models will do that to a country.

Yes the company they keep ends up keeping them.