Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against former friend/pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

• The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
  • A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
  • Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
  • He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
  • Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront
  • Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

oh dear

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
everything is just coming out of the dark now...things that were acceptable from a (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) perspective are surfacing

this is just the beginning

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
We shall be known by the company we keep.
well it's true enough...ya hang with them, you look like them...especially IF he did try to help him legally

queen might just flip her lid on this

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas. Again I don't know what's true or not
and who is guilty and who isn't. The problem is this sort of thing takes on a life of its
own and speculation runs wild. Let us watch this unfold and see what comes out of the
woodwork. Some are likely to have participated others no so much. Here is two scenarios
One The Robert Picton case. The trial show volumes of evidence but little was said about
Piggies Palace. If all that had full viewing different conclusions might have been arrived at.
Picton did not act alone that I still believe.
Bill Cosby though I don't like to say it I am becoming more convinced there is a measure of
truth to the volume of accusations. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas. Again I don't know what's true or not
and who is guilty and who isn't. The problem is this sort of thing takes on a life of its
own and speculation runs wild. Let us watch this unfold and see what comes out of the
woodwork. Some are likely to have participated others no so much. Here is two scenarios
One The Robert Picton case. The trial show volumes of evidence but little was said about
Piggies Palace. If all that had full viewing different conclusions might have been arrived at.
Picton did not act alone that I still believe.
Bill Cosby though I don't like to say it I am becoming more convinced there is a measure of
truth to the volume of accusations. Innocent until proven otherwise.

I think we as a society have always turned a blind eye to the elite good ole boy's club...truth is until quite recently, they were the untouchables. They were teflon so they were ignored. Every dog has his day and although they still are protected in many ways the walls are coming down. Wealth insulates one in ways I believe the average person can not even imagine but even they have their limits as to what they will protect within their own ranks and as more are pursued for crimes committed those who had little to no involvement will distance themselves for their own protection. As BT said...who we hang with is perceived as who we are, what they do, is what we do...regardless...thus they can not afford to keep protecting such vermin.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The impeached pervert will sic Hillary on them. She'll besmirch them just like she did with all Willy's other bimbos.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
All aboard the 'Lolita Express': Flight logs reveal the many trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with anonymous women

• Flight logs for Jeffrey Epstein's private plane dubbed the 'Lolita Express' were published for the first time on Thursday
  • They show that former President Bill Clinton boarded the plane with women believed to have been involved in creating underage sex slave ring
  • Alleged victim Virginia Roberts says she was recruited as a slave when she was 15, and that she was forced to have sex with both Prince Andrew and Harvard law profession Alan Dershowitz
  • The latter, she says, molested her mid-flight on the private jet
  • Both the Duke of York and Dershowitz have fiercely denied their involvement in the ring

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet | Daily Mail Online