Rapist beaten into a zombie by victim's husband

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

CONWAY, SC — A South Carolina man accused of rape was brutally beaten by the victim’s boyfriend, according to multiple reports.

William Mattson, 52, was charged with criminal sexual conduct after police were called to a home in Conway early Thursday morning.
A man apparently found the suspect in a bedroom on top of his girlfriend.

Police said the boyfriend then started striking the suspect with his fist and drove him from the house to the front lawn.

Police said the suspect’s left eye was swollen shut and his lips and face were bleeding.

Deputies said the boyfriend was “acting in defense for the victim,” according to WIS.

Rape victim’s boyfriend accused of brutally beating suspect | fox13now.com

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...d-bones-his-face-while-exercising_822645.html

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

CONWAY, SC — A South Carolina man accused of rape was brutally beaten by the victim’s boyfriend, according to multiple reports.

William Mattson, 52, was charged with criminal sexual conduct after police were called to a home in Conway early Thursday morning.
A man apparently found the suspect in a bedroom on top of his girlfriend.

Police said the boyfriend then started striking the suspect with his fist and drove him from the house to the front lawn.

Police said the suspect’s left eye was swollen shut and his lips and face were bleeding.

Deputies said the boyfriend was “acting in defense for the victim,” according to WIS.

Rape victim’s boyfriend accused of brutally beating suspect | fox13now.com
if the girlfriend was raped the rapist is lucky he wasn't beaten to death.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'd say the boyfriend stopped to soon. The "suspect" looks in a little too good of shape in my opinion.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'd say the boyfriend stopped to soon. The "suspect" looks in a little too good of shape in my opinion.

Here's an idea. Why don't we just get rid of the cops and the courts and let everybody just handle things themselves.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Here's an idea. Why don't we just get rid of the cops and the courts and let everybody just handle things themselves.

WHy? This pervert is getting charged, at least he damn well better be, and hopefully goes away for a long time. He's just lucky that the boyfriend was so gentle when he was defending the victim.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The court has nothing to do with anything. You've already determined the guy is guilty so that make the court irrelevant.

Even if it was consensual between the guy and the woman..... the guy wasn't her boyfriend/SO..... again, he's lucky with what he got.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Even if it was consensual between the guy and the woman..... the guy wasn't her boyfriend/SO..... again, he's lucky with what he got.

Well, according to you. Some of us aren't ruled by our emotions. We are more mature.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well, according to you. Some of us aren't ruled by our emotions. We are more mature.

or, you really don't give a rats a$$ if your wife or daughter gets raped. I'd say that is more like the truth.