Why is every death- accident- attack a Terror Attack- people gotta get ffn real. So m

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Why is every death- accident- attack a Terror Attack- people gotta get ffn real.
So many threads begin with or are added to- could be a terror attack.
People should slow down and wait and get a life.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Why is every death- accident- attack a Terror Attack- people gotta get ffn real.

I think its sad that this forum is turning every thread into the same old muslim/anti-muslim discussion over and over again. Its not like there are new points to be made and every accident is not a jihadist.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think its sad that this forum is turning every thread into the same old muslim/anti-muslim discussion over and over again. Its not like there are new points to be made and every accident is not a jihadist.

Correct- People are leaping, as I cannot think of a term that is greater than leaping to conclusions. All it does is spread fear and disinformation - They do not realize, or they do, this is exactly what Terror groups want. Spread Hatred of Muslims.
FFn sheeple.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
:lol:

Is there anything your not griping about like a little school girl Goober. What are you now the language NAZI police? OMG, I'm so offended that when there is a terrorist attack, everyone thinks it's a Muslim.

This link on Wikipedia is for you.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should voice your opinion to ISIS or Al Qaeda and have them stop the terrorist attacks, it's giving Muslims a bad name??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Is there anything your not griping about like a little school girl Goober. What are you now the language NAZI police? OMG, I'm so offended that when there is a terrorist attack, everyone thinks it's a Muslim.

This link on Wikipedia is for you.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should voice your opinion to ISIS or Al Qaeda and have them stop the terrorist attacks, it's giving Muslims a bad name??
Hmmm... all sources are western. Now if any of those "terrorists" were western allies, they would have been called freedom fighters. Is there a list somewhere of freedom fighter attacks? I'm sure that most countries that ally with middle eastern countries who support these attacks call them freedom fighters attacks against western aggression.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

I brought that up on another thread and the BROKEN RECORD card was played as if what I wrote was a lie.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hmmm... all sources are western. Now if any of those "terrorists" were western allies, they would have been called freedom fighters. Is there a list somewhere of freedom fighter attacks? I'm sure that most countries that ally with middle eastern countries who support these attacks call them freedom fighters attacks against western aggression.

You're a funny guy.. You can always give me a good laugh.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
90 year olds dying in their sleep is not a seller however if you can guess whether or not
it was a terrorist attack that sells

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Without the hype the military wouldn't get trillions to fight a phantom. Since it can't be stopped we should just observe it. I'm thinking ISIS is a godsend to the US (NATO) in that their fake war continues. If this is the latest incident then what was the first one, Pirates of the Caribbean being ISIS for England to needlessly grab money from the surfs?
ES is all lathered up at the prospects of getting into Cuba to revive that lifestyle. Pirates died out with steam ships and organized world wars so it wasn't that they couldn't learn the new controls.

A better question is, with so many conspiracies being exposed why are none ever reversed? If 9/11 killed 3,000 people somebody should go to jail, if somebody caused 2 World Wars and all those deaths what should their punishment be , applause and sweep it under the rug as if it never happened. We are doing that, I don't see how it is helping anything really. We promote democracy by killing the opposition until we are the majority, now when a larger group can take power away using that numbers thing we want to change the rules so the minority has the right to rule the majority even when they object to that happening.
Perhaps stopping that is the best way to stop the conspiracy threads.

Why is it always only about Muslim -Answered perfectly here !
Using them as a distraction saves us from having to clean ourselves up. (left unsaid is when you are defending your homeland it is not terrorism. We are bigger terrorists because we see corruption in our leaders and let it be rewarded.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

90 year olds dying in their sleep don't sell many newspapers!
The lies convince the citizens to allow something to be done to others without them batting an eye, yet should they be subjected to the same they would make all sorts of complaints.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There's this saying about ducks. Perhaps you know of it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

No. You've got to get real. There's a very good reason why so many incidences that occur today - like that incident in Glasgow last night that left six people dead - are initially feared to be terrorist attacks. Just take a look at what's going on in the world, will you? You do read the newspaper and watch the news, don't you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No. You've got to get real. There's a very good reason why so many incidences that occur today - like that incident in Glasgow last night that left six people dead - are initially feared to be terrorist attacks. Just take a look at what's going on in the world, will you? You do read the newspaper and watch the news, don't you?

Yes, what's "going on in the world" is that terrorist acts cause about 1% of the deaths that accidents cause. So clearly, by BNP/UKIP logic, we must assume that any death is the result of a terrorist act.