Royals arrive at Buck House for the Queen's annual pre-Christmas lunch

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A Christmas feast fit for a Queen! Royals including William, Kate and Harry descend on Buckingham Palace for their festive lunch (but police need a crib sheet to identify the lesser known faces

Senior royals including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (centre), the Prince of Wales (top right) and Prince Harry (bottom right) were among the family members to arrive at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's annual pre-Christmas lunch. Also spotted being driven through the gates were the Princess Royal's son Peter Phillips and his Canadian wife Autumn Kelly (bottom left), Princess Beatrice (top left) and Prince George, who arrived separately from his parents with nanny Maria Theresa Borrallo. However, royal police were forced to use a crib sheet (inset) to identify some of the lesser known members of the world's most famous family. The event, which has become something of a royal tradition, also includes lesser known members of the family such as Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester (the Queen's cousin, 23rd in line to the throne); Princess Alexandra (the Queen's cousin, 46th in line to the throne); and Prince and Princess Michael of Kent (the Queen's cousin and his wife).

Read more and see more pics:

Royals including Prince William, Kate and George at Buckingham Palace for festive lunch | Daily Mail Online

Adorable: Prince George was driven into the event seated in the back of his parents' car and clutching a bright yellow book

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Jeezess I gotta clean my glasses When I read the OP it did NOT say Buck house. I just naturally figured they were carrying on in the centuries old tradition of inbreeding.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You have that backwards, they would be graced by your esteemed company.

Both are true.

I'm a lunch-with-the-royals kind of guy. These are quality people who deserve quality company like yours truly.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One is a pee-pee or p enis and the other one is a cock, you figure the rest out. (as explained by Di to Charles the one and only night he snuck into her chambers) She would have to use both hands just to fully cover his thumb, lol. Bet she doesn't have the same look standing beside a Japanese basketball player ??? I also bet she jumps up when the Queen asks who wants the drumstick and then she quickly sits down again. lol
Christmas at the Castle, should be a xxx-series. I'll even raise that the Queen blushed slightly at that shout and then she looked at the ground also and gave her a hip-check hi-5 later. Thanks for giving me an invite, I'm the fly on the wall next to the lamp nearest the first Xitian icon in the room, which creature are you?

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As a side note is that writer looking for novel material still lurking around, I'm about out of ideas for her. My apologies to you and the Queen, I know she doesn't give hip-checks, probably just whispered '****' and then raised her hand as the crowds cheered.