Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'Islamists' take hostages in Sydney cafe siege: live

• As many as 20 hostages taken by gunmen in Sydney cafe
  • Black flag with Arab writing held against cafe window
  • Armed police seal off local area in Martin Place
  • Police earlier arrest man in counter-terror operation

Latest
00.05 Twenty hostages have been taken by gunmen – apparently Islamic extremists - at a popular café in Martin Place, the heart of Sydney.

The siege began at the Lindt chocolate shop café at about 9.45am, local time, and has brought the city to a standstill.

Horrifying images have emerged showing hostages holding up a black flag with Arabic writing against the café window which looks out across the busy pedestrian mall in the centre of Sydney’s central business district.

Heavily armed police – some with guns drawn – have surrounded the cafe. Rail and services have been suspended and surrounding streets have been closed.

Police have asked the public to stay away from Martin Place, home to the offices of the nation’s Reserve Bank and some of Australia’s largest companies.

Earlier in the morning, police apparently arrested a man after a counterrorism raid in a Sydney suburb.

source: 'Islamists' take 20 hostages in Sydney cafe siege: live - Telegraph

God help those victims.. God help them all.

Another source: Martin Place cafe siege | Sydney CBD hostages at Lindt cafe

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Australian news site
News.com.au | News Online from Australia and the World | NewsComAu

Martin Place cafe siege | Sydney CBD hostages at Lindt cafe
ARMED men are holding 40 to 50 people hostage at a cafe in Martin Place in Sydney.

There are reports that two gunman have taken hostages, some of which are standing with their hands up at the windows in the popular Lindt chocolate shop, which has two or three entrances. There is also a black and white flag being held up in a window. It is believed to be the Black Standard, a jihadist flag.

Lindt Australia CEO Steve Loane told news.com.au he believes there are 40 to 50 people inside the cafe, including customers and staff.

A 2GB spokesman confirmed to news.com.au that sources had informed them that the gunman claimed there are devices all over the city and they wanted to speak to the Prime Minister live on radio.

However, 2GB radio host Ray Hadley said on air that the gunman had made no demands, but told police he had complete control over the city.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
‘ISIS’ Flags Being Held Against Window

DEVELOPING: Gunman Takes Hostages In Sydney Cafe, ‘ISIS’ Flags Being Held Against Window | Breaking911

Remember when ISIS where trying to behead Australian citizens..

Australia raids foil reported ISIS beheading plots | Fox News

If they kill anyone, I hope it changes the Immigration policy in Australia, Canada, USA and the UK.

NO MORE MUSLIMS!!!

What ISIL - Al Qaeda wants is the local population to turn on the local Muslim population. This only increases their recruit streams, local and worldwide.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Followed by no more dual citizenship. Take a stand or bugger off

Oh here comes the personal attacks from the Muzzy lovers.

If you read my post on another thread I did..

Texas, my health coverage was $365, after ObamaCare it went to $862 per month.

Currently in Calgary, moving to BC because 1. mild climate year round, and 2. $65/mo health care.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What ISIL - Al Qaeda wants is the local population to turn on the local Muslim population. This only increases their recruit streams, local and worldwide.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dXGJ2rYdA

Oh, that's right! You're a citizen of convenience too. Thanks for reminding us, Tuffykins

Nope, Born here.

How about you, or you one of those Muzzy welfare grabbing losers that love the west, but claim they are true Muslim believers, with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other and a mistress on the side.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Nope, Born here.

How about you, or you one of those Muzzy welfare grabbing losers that love the west, but claim they are true Muslim believers, with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other and a mistress on the side.

The post (#4) wasn't directed at you jerk, or I would have quoted you. Fuk off back under your bridge

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
...and what bridge would be?? Where you give nightly BJ's and buy drugs with your public welfare check..

He was not referring to you. Think of those that emigrate to Canada then fuk off back to shall we say Lebanon.
That is one example of what he was referring to.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No ... but I'll leave the guesswork to your experiences

OK, lets both calm down. Goober corrected me as to your reference.. I apologize..

BTW, you're to darn fast.. :lol:

The post (#4) wasn't directed at you jerk, or I would have quoted you. Fuk off back under your bridge

Got it..

...and yes I made a decision.. Canadian 1st. :canada:

With a bad Texas attitude :lol: Sorry again.. K?

troglodyte

Nice. So I'm old.. oh well.

Let's get back to topic.. any new news.. ?? Videos??? Anything.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUx3tdRG6wk