ISIS behead four children in Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

A British vicar based in Baghdad said Islamic State militants hounded Christians out of their homes and threatened to kill their children if they did not convert to Islam.

Barbaric Islamic State militants have beheaded four Christian children in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam, according to a British vicar based in Baghdad.

Cannon Andrew White claims the beheadings took place in a Christian enclave close to Baghdad which has been recently overrun by Islamic State.

Cannon White, who has been ordered by the Archbishop of Canterbury to leave Iraq for his own safety, is one of only a handful of Christian leaders in the country.

He said: “Things were bad in Baghdad, there were bombs and shootings and our people were being killed, so many of our people fled back to Nineveh, their traditional home.

“It was safer, but then one day, ISIS – Islamic State. They came in and they hounded all of them out. They killed huge numbers, they chopped their children in half, they chopped their heads off, and they moved north and it was so terrible what happened.”

Islamic State forced Christians to convert to Islam on pain of death, he said. “They came to one of our people the other day, one of the Christians.

“They said to one man, an adult, ‘Either you say the words of conversion to Islam or we kill all your children’.

“He was desperate, he said the words. And then he phoned, me and said, ‘Abouna [Father], I said the words, does that mean that Yesua [Jesus] doesn’t love me any more?’ I said, ‘Yesua still loves you, he will always loves you.’”

He also told of the fate of a group of Christian young people.

Speaking to the Orthodox Christian Network, he said: “Islamic State turned up and said to the children, you say the words that you will follow Mohammed.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, said no, we love Yesua, we have always loved Yesua, we have always followed Yesua, Yesua has always been with us.

“They said, ‘Say the words.’ They said, ‘No, we can’t.’ They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that? You just cry.”

source: ISIS behead four children in Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam - Mirror Online

Islam follows the Nazi /ISIS ideology. Need to eradicate all of these dogs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it snows in Morocco, guess that's when hell freezes over

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
did the Daily Mirror present any actual evidence of the claims made in this story?

It is a horrific story so I checked. Here are some links other than the mirror.

ISIS savages behead four children: Christian leader | New York Post

Four Christians beheaded by ISIS in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam | Daily Mail Online

ISIS militants behead 4 Christian kids who won't denounce Jesus, church leader says | Fox News

There's a bunch more, but I think its safe to say that ISIS might have beheaded four kids.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

There's a good reason right there to hunt those bastards down and annihilate them! Screw the cost! Either we want a world that is fit to live in or we don't!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Or one person claimed they did and the news outlets are quoting him as fact. Nobody has found any bodies or videos of the acts. It all comes down to 'first hand account' and only 1 source.

They may or may not have done it but this story is not backed up by solid professional journalism.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Or one person claimed they did and the news outlets are quoting him as fact. Nobody has found any bodies or videos of the acts. It all comes down to 'first hand account' and only 1 source.

They may or may not have done it but this story is not backed up by solid professional journalism.

Exactly, sort of...

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

I was just about to say the same thing - each is quoting the same source but none have provided names of the victims or any form of backup. We have already seen plenty of made up stories and anti Muslim hysteria threads on this forum so that one is forced to take each of these stories with the proverbial grain of salt.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was just about to say the same thing - each is quoting the same source but none have provided names of the victims or any form of backup. We have already seen plenty of made up stories and anti Muslim hysteria threads on this forum so that one is forced to take each of these stories with the proverbial grain of salt.

Absolutely no hint of generalization in that statement.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

I agree with you regarding the media and the internet. There is very little fact checking and they have been duped by unscrupulous sources in the past. Journalism has been traded in for entertainment. That said, it's pretty clear these ISIS folks are low life scumbags whether they killed little kids or not. I guess people make up stories to sway the apologists who think the act of cutting off the head of another human iis justifiable.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I read it skeptically after in the first sentence it said something like the "Brutal ISIS regime" or something similar. Adding the word Brutal is a adjective which imposes judgement. This judgement in a good journalistic piece should be left to the reader. By adding it, it told me that this already has the editor's opinion injected into it.

I however do not doubt ISIS has done atrocities. But I am more aware of journalism bias in the last couple of years and take stuff I read with a big grain of salt.